1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Awesome, will try find someone what a streak :)

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  2. Agree entirely, sorry for late reply. I also feel in this society we value ourselves less than we're worth, that's why we always want someone but if self worth goes up then you want other women less.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  3. wallpaper-2632709.jpg [email protected] after battle

4. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

Day 2. @Saiyan123 set me up with someone, please.

6. Don't worry too much, you're strong and will bounce back. I believe in you you just gott to make sure these next few days are pmo free completely not even a glimpse.
    Sure, thanks for joining. Making all new duels now.

control your life likes this.
  7. Well done @Snakeloa on the win, you'll be against @WackinWolf now. Check in and remember to do reports every 2 weeks on progress, benefits, techniques.

8. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

Thank you for the flowers.

@control your life thank you for your honesty & sharing man. Useful to pay attention to the circumstances that were unfolding when you relapsed and how you managed / responded to decision points along the way. If I can be of support let me know.

BTW My technique was to trust in myself and my AP group, to have clarity on my goal and to sharpen my attention to trigger points.

@WackinWolf I would like to keep the Sundays for check ins if you don't mind. Let the mighty battle begin.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  9. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

10. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in. My newfound strength has ceded apparently, it feels just like Day 50 or so now, with urges hitting me occasionally like tides of darkness. It's manageable though. Been ruminating about one of the many things that led me down the path of darkness a few days ago, Not sure if I mentioned it here already, but I've learned that someone actually hates my guts. Normally, this wouldn't matter at all, but I treated the person as a friend and this felt like a betrayal of the highest degree(Why does this somehow remind me of 40k?). I'd still prefer that I found out this betrayal before it was too late, but it still felt bad. In hindsight, I should've noticed the treachery far earlier, the signs were all there. I pretended like it doesn't really matter, but this has affected me far deeper than I even expected. Fucking traitor, just thinking about this piece of shit ignites some sort of rage in me.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  11. I get what you're feeling in this message. Whoever that person was wasn't worth your time anyway, move on and focus on yourself.

12. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Thanks for the encouragement, man.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  13. sure you're still against @N0M0RENasty, keep fighting.

14. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  15. Saiyan be like that's my secret captain :D

16. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

Day 3. Going strong.