1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling at a loss..

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Hey Ladies and Gentleman. This is just a post that I'm just feeling kind of like a loss at life right now. Mainly as if I'm going no where, but trying to enjoy things the best I can. It's been difficult this past year as many of my friends and family members are all getting married and either taken in a relationship. Not to mention any woman I try to talk to at work is of course you know...In a relationship. I'm just feeling as this is why I still masturbate to escape reality and society.

I've been to collage of course, but I eventually dropped out about 9 years ago. I'm 27 and will be 28 in September. I'm Still living with my parents and just working full time. I recently bought a new car and I have to pay a monthly payment for about 4 years along with rent. Adding that up now is basically my whole entire check being taken away each week. Now I just feel as if I'm screwed and maybe not leading up to living on my own or how others look at me for still living with my parents.

I know I shouldn't care about what other people think, but its more of what I feel inside for myself and that I've just sucked myself inside a hole. Unless I move up in my job and deal with more stress along with working 10 hours and the day away. I know work is work, but some times I just feel as if I'm wasting my life away and not enjoying it to the full. I feel I am a young attractive guy and worth more then what I am. I feel I have so much more potential and can achieve. But I'm struggling with life right as it feels like.

Right now things have been a little better I met another woman online and she really likes me and I'm enjoying days more when I'm off. But I'm just struggling on moving forward I guess. Sorry this is a little long Ladies and Gentleman but this loss for life has just been felt a little to long, even though things are a little bit better..

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I know I will feel the same when I become your age. Finally becoming independent where I live is almost an impossible task, unless you are a criminal, which is a trending thing here, you must be part of organized crime to find a girlfriend.

Where is Jacket when needed.
    hotlinemiami_siteheader.gif

3. Yeah I don't understand why woman always go for the bad guys. My first girlfriend got made at me because I wouldn't be the look out driver just in case something happened when she and her friends tepeed someones house. I also don't understand why Woman go off and have kids right off the bat and then later complain about how hard it is..

4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Your first girlfriend sounds like she could use some spaces between her teeth, if you understand me.