1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 Days of No PMO: What I Have Noticed

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by DaveyCrockett, Jul 21, 2019.

1. You'll get back up.

Hello Friend likes this.
  2. I think America is many things (good and sometimes bad) but is also quite individualistic, a trait that people here in the UK seem to be heading more towards. Seems to me that it is a characteristic that has been growing in the world for a couple of centuries.
    But hopefully it's just a phase.
    Actually quite a few people on here mention the idea that masturbation is inherently rather self-centred..

DaveyCrockett likes this.
  3. C63 w204 or w205?

Hello Friend likes this.
  4. IAMFIGHTER

IAMFIGHTER Fapstronaut

Thanks Man!
    You saved my 21 Days.

5. Hell motherfucking yes I will

DaveyCrockett and Hello Friend like this.
  6. Bang. Bang. Good man.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

W204

I've driven one and safe to say its the most exciting car I've driven (driven a 458 too).

the W205 is expensive so i have to lease (PCP), and if i was gonna spend that i'd take a GTR i think instead.

Im only 22 and this is my second ever car lol so its kinda a big deal for me... been a dream for the past few years

porsche4life likes this.
  8. A black series would've been even better )

9. Mahmojo8

Mahmojo8 Fapstronaut

So happy for you! I am currently facing my own problems from frequent PMO. I have noticed a surge of inspiration very recently around the 40 day mark. Keep at it now. I think the longer we stay on nofap the easier it gets!

DaveyCrockett and FIGHTER478 like this.
  10. DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett Fapstronaut

When was this, @Epic Fight ? Wow, that really bites, though. But hey, you're still alive and kicking, and I don't think any less of you for what happened after 200 days. Did you feel like you were losing your NoFap benefits while you were having sexual intercourse? This NoFap vlog guy on YouTube, BecomingAlpha, mentions that he started feeling like he was losing his benefits as he was in the process of sexual intercourse, described in his video here:

Likewise, I wish you all the best, @Epic Fight . Don't worry, bro, it'll all work out in the end, especially if you're on NoFap. It's also noteworthy that you got to 200 days, O'd but then did not go back to a binge of PMO. :emoji_thumbsup:

11. DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett Fapstronaut

And thank you as well, @Mahmojo8. In regard to creativity, I am starting to think that less dopamine release = more creativity, as well as having more fun in life in general, among many other benefits. I'm 2 days clean off of video games, 95 days free from PMO, but still, I feel like I lose energy (up in my head and eye region especially) whenever I release energy via releasing dopamine from playing video games. Yes, I agree with the increased creativity, like in conversation with people you don't know very well, making jokes that you wouldn't have thought of before (sense of humor), etc.

I agree with you, @SirErnest. I have lived in the USA and I have also lived in the UK. When I lived in the UK, I noticed that there were many people around my age (at school) who liked American TV shows, knew all the hollywood films at the same time they were released in the USA, and also dressed a bit like Americans, too (Primark selling T-shirts and jeans, with T-shirts that say things like "Venice Beach" for example). I'm not a fan of "Californication" as you can see. I also wish that this country and the rest of the world didn't promote sex throughout the movies, TV shows and everything online so often. Anyway, enough complaining. Happy days, @SirErnest. :)

One Benefit Which I Forgot To Mention:

• Women no longer tell me that I look "old" for my age
    In the past, women would ask me how old I was. When I told them that I was 19 or 20, they would always be surprised. I had women reply "Wow! You look like you'd be 24 or 26", etc. One woman, not much older than me, at the time told me that I looked like I was 30! I was 19 at the time. I think that NoFap has made my face look more like my age of 20, to say the least. Perhaps it's just the skin around my eyes which looks younger, I don't know.

The point is this: NoFap has made me appear younger, that is, more like my age. So if you're self-conscious about your appearance and fapping, then for you, NoFap will gradually remove that anxiety about your appearance AND make you look younger, too! Maybe you're skeptical, then that's alright, I too was skeptical when I first discovered NoFap success stories. The only way to get you to actually believe me would be if you tried NoFap for yourself.

12. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

Yeah that is my absolute dream car except they're £80,000 +

porsche4life likes this.
  13. Thanks, well few days later I turned to absolute shit and a shadow of myself. I look like crap 7 days laters. I feel like shit. No PMO, fuck the chaser effect and whatever. But its hell, going from 200 to zero

I will take it as experience, lesson, now I KNOW

I can do 200 my next try, no doubt about it, I can do more...

Now Im totaly scared and confused.
    I should send her to hell and continue, but I dont want to.

Thats the hardest test, and I will fuck her one more time today I know it

Will be no streaks untill I break up with her.

Its sad

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2019
    DaveyCrockett likes this.