1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why we are so weak after ejaculation?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Targaryenn, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Targaryenn

Targaryenn Fapstronaut

Why we are feel so tired, so lazy and feel like sh!t after ejaculation? We are weak after ejaculation. Why?
    What is the explanation?

testwarz likes this.
  2. lost some energy hehe

Targaryenn likes this.
  3. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

Ejaculation is a powerful life-giving act. My personal belief is that if the act is squandered on masturbation, we all experience just what you describe.

4. It is the body’s natural system of slowing down, so you don’t go out there and hump the same or another female and ejaculate again and again and again until you die lol.

Ejaculation has as a purpose reproduction, but since humans have sex for pleasure mostly and not to reproduce, men abuse it and ejaculate too much. This is when mental and physical issues come into play, since the body depletes itself of all the nutrients from semen.

5. that's very interesting.. but i want to know.. just in ur opinion or from what u know, if we have sex for pleasure, better not ejaculate then.. i mean like karezza or sth alike

6. I don't feel weak after ejaculation, I feel pretty good.

7. I’m jealous

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Well, that’s what I’m doing for now, sex without ejaculation. I love ejaculating, obviously, but the anxiety in the following 3-4 weeks, feeling dumb, lethargic and weak is just not worth it. Hopefully one day I will come back to normal and feel ok after ejaculating. Now it’s just not an option.

9. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

That's probably one reason for why so men these days seem weak, out of energy, pale and unmotivated to get things done. They simply bust their nuts too often and get addicted to that feeling, not knowing that they lose a lot of energy and vital nutrients and minerals in the process.
    That future day I get laid, I better practice some tantra or kareeza sex so I don't need to ejaculate and still can feel great and energized afterwards.

10. Hey man i read your other post.Im 19 I think if i abstain and invest just like this till 30s. ill be like Clint Eastwood or something.

11. you got it

Angus McGyver likes this.
  12. Angus McGyver

You will be a true king in your 30's if you do!
    Although I don't recommend going MGTOW the entire time, I do strongly recommend not wasting time on women who aren't worth it. After all, it is better staying sane and going for your goals and dreams in life than settling for some toxic and crazy woman who eventually might take everything you have. Also, the older you become and the better finances you get, the bigger will your pool of available, younger, sweet and attractive women become. Those toxic women out there who are crazy, hateful towards men (and others) and have gone many rides on the CC need to know they aren't wanted or desired by any men of value.
    So, becoming a man of value with a backbone is one of the greatest services you can do for yourself.

I wish I had that knowledge, insight and perspective when I was 19. Instead, I wasted six years at college/university (no student debt though since I was on a full tuition scholarship) where I only learned things necessary for my profession and very little about the skills needed for life. After 4 1/2 years in the corporate world, I decided to quit my job and start my own thing/business idea where I can feel true fulfillment and purpose instead of working for some schmucks I dislike.

13. Angus McGyver

It's unbelievable that not more men know about this. Instead, they go on, believing the blue-pill narrative and lie that only women can orgasm multiple times while men only can do so once through ejaculation. It is almost like I believe there is some conspiracy out there in order to weaken men because if they didn't bust their nuts so often, they would be much better off.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  14. Is everything dependent on finance?

15. Angus McGyver

It is definitely not the entire package, but the stronger finances you have, the more freedom in life will you have than if your finances are weak.

16. I want to be a research scholar :).I want to focus my sexual power into scienctific research like nikola tesla.So im not that interested in meeting up with girls.I already started working on science like 105 hrs per week(roughly 15 hrs a day).Im on day 18.

17. I had sex with girl after 200 days hardmode 3 days ago and man... I look and feel like shit. IT was absolutelly not worth it TO ME eventho she did literaly EVERYTHING a man can wish for, plus some more.

Now I have to get rid of a girl, be a total ass for having sex 1 time with her and than dumping her, and wait another month till I feel at least a bit like I felt 4 days back.

I will not do it again. Its not worth it, it really is not.

PS: IF the world was a normal place to live at, I would make 4 girls pregnant that night. And THAT would be worth it. You see??? I just came and nothing is gonna change, just me feel and look like crap. If I was now going to have 4 babies with 4 different woman, than yes, it would be worth it. But NOBODY can do it in this society. Thats why we will die out, and have this "thats how its supposed to be" stupid faces while we at it. "normal" till the graveyard

Yea, what I can do now is reset the counter and thats effing it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2019
    gagate and Deleted Account like this.
  18. Angus McGyver

I am at the quite opposite end, having delayed sex for so long that I have almost become afraid of doing it. One parts of me wants to experience it still, just to know what it's like and I sometimes feel like a weirdo/alien because of having abstained for so long, not daring to take that step.

19. wait til u feel secure;)

Angus McGyver likes this.

20. Hehehe I know that exactly what you mean. It’s hard to tell someone: hey man you know the biggest pleasure in life? Yea so if you don’t do it anymore or very seldom, you will feel 100x better in all areas of your life. They’ll think you are the crazy one and just keep doing what they do because they have never hit a wall like we did.

Unfortunately, I had to learn it the hard way, years of anxiety/OCD/depression drove me to find an answer and eventually fix it. But for someone who doesn’t have these problems, it would not be so fascinating or important.