I lost all my superpowers

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Steven_TheOneAndOnly, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Steven_TheOneAndOnly Fapstronaut

After more than 140 days of sperm retention, yesterday I made the mistake of ejaculating with a woman. I thought I could control the ejaculation but I think this woman was an expert of the felation.

After sex, I felt tired, drained, like shit. Whereas the day before I had fire in my eyes, I was powerful and I felt like a child.

Conclusion: I will stop all sexual intercourse with women.

If you have tips to control these ejaculations during sex, please post it in this thread.

becomingreat, Low, NICEDUDE and 8 others like this.
  2. Targaryenn

Targaryenn Fapstronaut

I really think that you don't lost all the benefits...

3. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Maybe not, but I feel tired. I think that sex is a very good thing for health but it does not coincide with my sporting goals

4. ReachYourHighestPeak

ReachYourHighestPeak Fapstronaut

Hey Steven_TheOneAndOnly, it's good to know you're the real Steven. I've met many impostors in my life, none as real as you.

Now let's be real :
    If you're trying to prevent ejaculation with a partner while still engaging in sexual activity, you'll need to approach sex with a different mindset.

What I do personally in this situation, is come to the bed with the mindset "I want to bring my partner pleasure and happiness" instead of "I want my partner to bring me pleasure". Which generally means you won't be getting head XD

Focus on her pleasure, instead of your own physical sensations.

Of course, it's essential to communicate with your partner that you don't want to ejaculate, otherwise she won't know! It's also a good idea to establish a stop-word, or a safe-word that you can say when you're getting too close, that way she knows exactly what to do and when to do it.

5. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Hey buddy, that is a really long streak,

just don´t have sex, you won´t accidently ejaculate. :)

But honstely, after orgasm, every man is tired.
    Thats normal.

Low and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Thank you very much friend, but to be the best in my sport, I do not have to practice sex.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

Yes. Ejaculation is for reproducing ONLY. If you or anyone abuses it they will reap the consequences. Almost 80% of men today are beta males because they are constantly ejaculating.

8. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

Great point @Reaches. Men would do well to focus on a woman's pleasure rather than their own. That's the mantra in my household. In fact, such a focus in a stated goal or practice with my wife and I. We have reduced virtually all focus on any orgasm on my end, because it only has led to a terrible cycle.

9. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

I could not agree more with Boanerges. I personally have been turned from a powerful Alpha into a humble beta due to precisely the actions you mention. To combat that, intercourse has been rendered off-limits for me.

becomingreat and Boanerges777 like this.
  10. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

The King of all Saiyans lost, where is your pride Vegeta, I will definitely not lose to you.

Cheers,

Kakarot

11. That's the reason why I reset my counter even on nocturnal emissions.

12. ForeverChanges

ForeverChanges Fapstronaut

Brilliant comment. That is the way l see it too. Mine are more spiritual rewards than reaching the orgasm. Take someone you care to supreme pleasure, create a soul-to-soul experience, to look into her eyes and really, actually see her that is for me the ultimate experience when it comes to sex. I have been near 1 month in hard mode, not too long but l can say that sex for me now is not about fulfilling my own climax and l feel so much happier.

13. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

It's all in your head. You were already with the "I ejaculate, I lose" mentality, so when you ejaculated, you felt inmediately like garbage. There is nothing wrong with sex, instead of making you feel weak, it should make you feel better.

14. Of course the brain is in the head, where else should it be?

Low likes this.
  15. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I am sorry but that was terrible. There's always room for improvement though.

16. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

You are too much in the hard, you can not act on wet dreams, this is normal, it is positive in the healing process. On the other hand, to become the best version of oneself, it is to never ejaculate. I promise you that you will become God if you hold back your sperm. Listen to the prince of the Saiyans.

17. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

No ! The Super Saiyans of legend were an invincible warrior race! I am their son, and at long last, I have risen to claim my birthright. I have stepped into the ranks of greatness! All my life, I have worked towards this goal and for what... To make me suck by a woman and cum in her mouth? A true Super Saiyan would not have fallen. Maybe I'm not who I think I am. Perhaps there are still new plateaus for me to reach. Far greater heights to which I must ascend. Yes. I will ascend. The universe will marvel to see the ultimate Saiyan potential once again realized. And I will be legendary. And then Kakarot, then I will see you bow before your prince!

[​IMG]

Deleted Account and Jonny1992 like this.
  18. Wet dreams are not normal, they are spiritual attacks by the devil trying to get one back into PMO through the chaser effect. Also I don't become God when I do retention, I become real me. I also reset the counter, when I have O in sex.

19. Today I was close too.
    Dont beat up, its process of learning. The more you mistakes do and the more you analyze it, the less mistakes you will be making. Sounds crazy but it is like that. Once you will organize the strategy enough that you will fall into mode with 0 mistakes. ;)
    Analyze, adapt, move forward.

20. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Wet dreams are a natural things. Your body produces sperm, you don't use it and it gets old, the body gets rid of it while you sleep because you won't while being awake, the body produces sperm again and the cycle repeats.