1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN US! No-Snooze Grand Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Jul 21, 2019.

1. The No-Snooze Grand Challenge

Welcome, fellow Fapstronauts.

How we start our day shapes the entire rest of it. It shapes our entire day because of the fact that when you start snooze you set yourself up for failure and consequential day-long procrastination.

Without a doubt, the creation and the daily practice of this singular, simple, yet life-changing habit is the road for the creation of subsequent positive habits in your daily life.
    (Let it be attaining to your desired diet, or workout, or generally killing procrastination during your day...)

Imagine it like this. You start rolling a snowball down a snow-covered hillside. As it rolls the ball will pick up more snow, gaining more mass and surface area, and picking up even more snow and momentum as it rolls along.

This is the power of this singular habit.

You have to be committed, otherwise, there's no point in taking the challenge.

It's going to be a 30-day challenge, where you'll wake up right after your alarm clock, without snoozing.

I can do it. And I will do it.

You can do it too.

One thing that I ask you is to truly commit to this challenge if you join. Doing this for ten days then going back to your old habit, then re-joining the challenge to go back another time is not the purpose of this.

The moment you join here, there will be no 0/30, until you reach the goal.

And after you reach this goal, chances are there will be no expense of will power on your part, as the new habit is formed.

(It takes about 21 days to form a new habit. However, 'cause we want to make sure it sticks, 30 days is the challenge)

I am aware that about 90% of the people that will see this post will most probably not join due to whatever reason. And of the remaining 10%, 7% will fail to complete the challenge.

So, my question is:
    Are you in the 3%?

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're still reading, I genuinely believe you have what it takes.

What you will need to do:

1) Reply to the post, let our fellow fapstronauts know that you took responsibility for yourself and your life.

2) Update the thread EVERY single day (it takes less than a minute to open the website and reply to the thread) letting us know where you are at. (i.e 10/30)

PLEASE NOTE: Checking every day is a crucial part you must not neglige. It remembers of your commitment, gives you motivation, and will ultimately help you set up for success.
    There may be days where you really CAN'T update your status, and that's okay, but please try to do it every day.

3) Help create a harmonic environment where attendants positively contribute, support and motivate others with no drama.

If you'd like, you can copy and paste this: " NO-SNOOZE Grand Challenge Attendee " in your signature by clicking here -> link)
    In this way, this thread can get into more and more eyes, and hopefully influence positively more and more people.

And when you'll successfully complete the program, you'll earn yourself the rights to add to your signature "NO-SNOOZE Graduate "

Ready?
    NOW START! =)
    Go-Go !!!

A little advice in order to make the challenge easier, while giving you tons of increased energy.
    After waking up (or whenever you need an energy boost), pump yourself up. A great exercise for creating energy are burpees. Do about 20 seconds of burpees and you will notice the difference. Of course, you may add sets or create your own little (or not) workout.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2019
  2. Tomorrow I will start the challenge and I will not miss one day till the achievement of the full 30-days.
    I will instantly wake up feeling refreshed and start with my morning routine.

Let's go friends!

specter H likes this.
  3. 1/30. Woke up after the snooze and started 20s of burpees. Will add slowly, each day, more seconds of burpees and isometric exercises after waking up.

4. Danton_7

Danton_7 Fapstronaut

I am in boy.
    But you before this even if my mom try's to wake me up it's really difficult for me.

But I'll give my best for this challenge!

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Let's go Danton! Show me what you've got!

By the way, I admire your persistence towards your PMO journey. 90 days buddy!

6. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

What is the challenge exactly, not hitting the snooze button and getting up right away?

7. exact :)

8. Danton_7

Danton_7 Fapstronaut

No actually my best is 2weeks
    I just dont know how to reset the counter.

And today I woke up at 8AM as usual

9. 2/30 - woke up instantly, some burpees and plank before starting my day.

10. just click on the link under your counter and set the last day you've PMO'd

11. Danton_7

Danton_7 Fapstronaut

Wow today I woke up at 6:00 AM without snooze!

12. good job mate! keep it up! remember that a sleep cycle is of about 1h30m. Just so you know (if you don't already know) to set the alarm at the end of the cycle or at the really beginning of it so you don't feel groggy when you wake up.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2019
  13. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

I will attempt this. I am a notorious snoozer. Happened today in fact. Additional 2.5 hours sleep after alarm snooze button hit. Not my intention.
    Sad.

14. 4/30 Today I woke up just some minutes before the alarm. Did some burpees and plank. Feeling good!

15. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Woke up and reset the alarm but didn't go back to sleep. Sat on edge of bed. Didn't lay down. Having coffee instead.

16. Danton_7

Danton_7 Fapstronaut

Woke up at 5:50AM today!

17. 5/30, as usual, woke up -- done some exercise before starting my day. No snooze.

18. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

July 26, 2019

Today is Day 2/30

Woke up and stayed up.

19. Danton_7

Danton_7 Fapstronaut

Woke up at 6:10 AM.