1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Leaving the Hive

Discussion in 'Significant Other Journals' started by Queenie%Bee, Sep 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Lostneverland

Lostneverland Fapstronaut

Exactly...what do you want out of life? What makes you happy? What do you dream of and desire? Do you have anything in common with your spouse, other than caretaking and creature comforts?
    Do you guys go and have fun together? Do you enjoy the same activities, or is it a situation where one of you is always on edge? Is there a connection, emotional and physical?
    One moment and one day at a time...letting go of expectations. What will be will be.
    Hang in there and in the meantime , be good to you.

2. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Yes we have a ton in common . We have a stupid good time together . The connection is OFF . His doing not mine . The other questions I’m having struggle with . Happy ? Hmmm

3. Lostneverland

That’s great that you have common interests, and have a good time together. You guys could build on that.
    The other questions, I think that’s were the addiction kicks into play.
    I don’t know I’m just guessing.

4. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

I honestly just don’t think there’s any building left :( . I can’t keep building with someone that lies like that
    I tried . I just want him out and I don’t think he’s going to leave .

5. Lostneverland

Ya I know what you mean. The lying is incredibly painful.

6. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

EIGHT 17 year old males . FIVE 21 year old males surrounded by water . That is going to be my weekend lol . The ONLY adult and the only female . I will be the only one feeding all these Neanderthals ! Jk I love them all and they are good friends . I dunno it says a lot about me I think . That all these moms have entrusted me with their children . Knowing I will be the only adult ♥️ It’s what I do ☺️My husband should be here helping/ having fun . It’s ok they are keeping me busy and laughing . I’ve known most of them since they were little ;) . I think my oldest told his friends something because they didn’t even ask where my husband is . They cleaned up after dinner and all gave me thanks and hugs . I’ve just always been the “ cool “ mom . In the ways that they come to me with issues . One of them when his parents were splitting up . I’m just so glad my boys will be busy and distracted and have such good friends . I too could have some peeps down , but I’m sick of talking lol

EyesWideOpen and Lostneverland like this.
  7. Lostneverland

Right on...have fun and enjoy the joy of youth.

8. Susannah

Susannah Fapstronaut

Interesting how you never once mentioned how natural and practically unavoidable it was going to be to ogle them. It's almost like you can see that they are kids and have no sexual interest in them at all. :)

9. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Ha ! Exactly. Could you imagine how absolutely disgusting that would be for me to ogle them . Although I can tell they notice my boobs , they are hard to miss , like a nose is hard to miss . But they are just boys . I can take that from teenage boys and blame it on testosterone. Not like a grown man that SHOULD have more respect and self control :)

10. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

I survived the night ;)
    All the boys got along . A worry I had with the 2 age groups combining. I slept meh . Def trouble with thoughts / future/feelings

Fightyourlowerself and Susannah like this.
  11. Lostneverland

Good morning, glad you survived the night. I hope you have a wonderful day.

12. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

I had a great day ! These boys all are getting along so well .
    There has been zero contact btwn him and I since Sun . He’s texted the boys here and there asking if they caught fish etc . So I know he’s not dead . I dunno why when he texts them I’m triggered to sadness . Like I think it’s because I picture that that’s how things are going to be ?

13. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Ok so I woke up really effing annoyed . He had the wknd off . So Ofcourse it’s natural to wonder what he’s doing w his time . My mind went everywhere. I wish I didn’t care .

14. Lostneverland

Take a deep breath...and detach...

15. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

I REALLY wish I could . I think it’s the queen bee In me to want closure of sorts . I hate waiting a whole week more to feel the reality . I know I keep saying it . We leave Saturday morning and I know I will feel such an immense amount of anxiety leading up to it. It will be a full month since I’ve seen him physically. Like a stranger .

16. Lostneverland

Ya I hear ya...I was shocked and surprised by the change in my PA’s behaviour and attitude after a three week absence. My anxiety shot through the sky. Hang in there girl...don’t let thoughts of him destroy your vacation...even for a moment.

17. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Your boys sound amazing. You must be a great mom.

18. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Thank you ! As good of a mother I am and my kids are living breathing proof , am an even better wife , however my husband is not living breathing proof , wait , he is , just not the REAL him

19. Lostneverland

Lol...you have a sense of humour too. Right on

20. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Ha ! You have no idea ☺️ My wit