1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

i thought i will become more happy ...

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by emadrz, Jun 19, 2019.

1. emadrz

emadrz Fapstronaut

as you know i sudenly see some nudes last day and after that i have realy hard sleep last night becous my dick was so out of control and didnt let me sleep so i wake up with a littel cume and after non when i aslept i dont know i was awake or not but i did mastarbation i thought i will become happier with this program but all of people in here are defeated i will try last another 2 times i hope it work but after that i wana axcept that as a part of life and bing very happy and confident like most of my friends this program get me feel i have Mentally ill

some times i wish i were girl who can have enyone enywhere and do enything she want you were good friends hope see you more :emoji_smirk:

2. It takes time brother, don't give up.

Kiz Whalifa and emadrz like this.
  3. Rebooter45674

Rebooter45674 Fapstronaut

Trying to force something on yourself is not good... And being slave to something is also not good.

uiop2 and emadrz like this.
  4. Wayne Kest

Wayne Kest Fapstronaut

Just don't give up. Happiness is a choice, and giving up now will not lead to happiness in the end. If you really want to feel confident, learn to love yourself. Wanting to be a member of the opposite sex is one of the biggest red flags to take this journey much more seriously.

5. uiop2

uiop2 Fapstronaut

True, you must find a good reason, something that helps you facing the hard path ahead of you cause you know at the end of it you will be fine to quit it. But on the other hand even if you don't already have a really good reason to quit it being a slave to something is also not good as you said. Emadrz don't give up and stay focused, you will start to notice the benefits soon. Or if you won't just find your balance but it's hard to find a balance with addictions.

Rebooter45674 likes this.
  6. emadrz

emadrz Fapstronaut

but how bro how can i stop it i become hate my self since when i joind in no fab

7. Rebooter45674

Rebooter45674 Fapstronaut

There are many ways here
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/beginners-step-by-step-guide-to-nofap.208014/
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...0-days-and-beyond-part-i.143569/#post-1165360
    Other than that this is what I do:
    HALT
    Take extra precautions when
    Hungry...eat healthy
    Angry...take deep breaths or go for a walk
    Lonely...go to your friends, go outside, go for a walk
    Tired...simple take a nap or rest
    5sec rule.....when urge strikes count up to 5 or 10 sec and think how you will feel if you relapse.
    Cold Showers... When urge strikes... Works for many here... So so for me...
    Keep yourself Busy preferably in something Productive...its important to fill up the time