1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Positive/negative effects of semen retention in a marriage

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Barnabas_, May 29, 2019.

1. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

Thanks brother:)

I am Christian, a lot of strenght in my case is coming from relationship with Jesus (praying, reading a Bible daily).

Now around 6 hours is okay (in the past I needed around 7-8 hours), but the important thing is when I go to bed, as the sleep between 10:30 and 4:30 is much healhier to me than for example from 1 am to 7 am. So I sleep around 6 sometimes 7 hours, but try that from 11 pm - 3 am will be included in this 6 hours.

Targaryenn likes this.
  2. SaveTheSeedofLife

SaveTheSeedofLife Fapstronaut

Hi guys, same here I have spouse. I want to practice semen retention so killing PMO. I am o.k with having wet dreams, had them before. However, its hard to do semen retention when you are in a relationship. Not sure How I am going to pull this one off. I want to get the benefits of being happy with energy and knowing I am not wasting my semen. It's like being a kid again but knowing you produce semen but choose not to ejaculate it. However how can I attain this and still have sex with my lover??? confusing for me.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    Barnabas_ likes this.
  3. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

Also O was made to only reproduce, not to enjoy casually. If we abuse that (like anything else) we will have consequences. Today’s society is saying “have sex all day everyday” but that’s why we have so many beta males acting like females. Try to explain it to your wife as well, I am sure she will understand.

Deleted Account and Barnabas_ like this.
  4. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

Orgasm is no longer a goal for me when having sex with my wife. I mean it's good when she has an orgasm. I am no longer pursuing my O. I use condom which helps.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. mprakashm

mprakashm Fapstronaut

6. SaveTheSeedofLife

Can you back that up with reference, very curious here about how enjoying too much orgasm leads to beta males in society.

mccormick likes this.
  7. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

This is now interesting to me. By the way, if I was not already married I might actually consider being a literal monk.

I've had no O/ delayed O sex before because natural family planning is the only form of birth control allowed by my faith. So I only O on days my wife knows she is not fertile, and on days when I screw up and fap. By habit, I do not usually ask and she does not usually tell me if I will O until well after penetration.

However, it has been literally painful for me the day after. Perhaps cold showers would help.

It had not occured to me that it may work best if I simply avoid O all the time.

Day 1 with no O on my end. Woke up and gave my wife three.

8. RAWMagic

RAWMagic Fapstronaut

@Barnabas_ it sounds like you're ready for and in need of the next stage. Which is a sublimation of ejaculation into full body, brain and heart orgasms. These are possible and necessary for certain men and represent a higher level of practice then retention.

If you are having challenges with your wife wanting deeper intimacy, and you feeling depleted after ejaculating, the best remedy I know is learning to bypass ejaculation.

If you practice, you will find that you are able to breathe up and out when the urge to cum becomes strongest, and in time, you can experience colours raining down from behind your vision, as well as a feeling of almost complete physical dissolution and much more. These orgasms are extremely pleasurable for me, and leave me with a feeling of space and energy. My wife finds them intensely pleasurable to witness and be part of, she says because of the mixture of my intense pleasure and self-control drives her crazy.

You will need to practice pelvic floor exercises, and practice learning to circulate the sexual energy through your breath. In a word: Tantra. It takes different amounts of practice for different men, but I managed to get the foundation in after 100 days, practicing roughly 10 minutes 5/7 days and 30 - 60 minutes on a Sunday. Now me and my wife have any kind of sex we want during the week, but Sunday morning we practice.

This weekend we took on a challenge: Moving as little as possible, fully clothed, my aim is to pervade her body with my presence and lead her to orgasm with just my breath and awareness, and hers is to keep me full and erect whilst opening herself and surrendering. After 20 minutes, it was one of the most intense sexual experiences we've had together, and I didn't even unzip my pants. I ejaculate only once or so, per month, the level of presence is full and open, I am courageous, alive with desire and able to give my woman a great deal of love and freedom.

It's not always easy or perfect. I find myself still having an intense desire, especially for women. But I have learned that this is natural, and can also be sublimated into energy rather than tension through gratitude, breathing, and playing out my darkest desires with my wife in full openness.

To learn more, I recommend buying some books on Tantric practices. Specifically The Way of the Superior Man, or The Enlightened Sex Manual, by David Deida.

Strength and Courage

Good luck!

9. SaveTheSeedofLife

Interesting do you have to ejaculate once a month or can you go on for months without release but still enjoy these sensations.? I want to retain my semen as much as possible. If I can feel these orgasms without releasing a drop of my semen I would be happy.

NICEDUDE likes this.
  10. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

Today I am in 65 day (semen retention), since a few days I started to feel the pain in the left testicle.

So far the longest streak regarding semen was 45 days. So this situation is new to my body.

On the one hand would like to stay longer without ejaculation, but at the same time don't want to harm myself.

Could you help? Have anybody experienced that? What was the solution in your case?

11. SaveTheSeedofLife

Yes, I have been practicing semen retention and I get pains here and there, usually it goes away in hours or in a day following a wet dream within those days. Its just your balls are full of sperm and you might be having episodes during the day where you get horny or aroused and since your not ejaculating your semen your balls are full. Do you get wet dreams? If not you might be having your first one soon. Don't give up, it will go away and keep retaining your semen. Your body will take care of it self. YOu might have episodes of semen leakage when you pee or pooped too. This happens when you finish and following it it oozes out a bit. Not sure it has happened to you already.

Barnabas_ likes this.
  12. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

Thanks brother. I have not had wet dreams so far, nor leakage you mentioned.

13. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

Pain is less intensive today. Prayed a lot yesterday. It helped.

SaveTheSeedofLife likes this.
  14. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

My experience with semen retention ended some days ago after 75 days. After 2,5 months I started to have more and more pain in the left testicle and had visit to urologist. I am having right now medical problems after semen retention, despite there was a few benefits I stopped doing this. My body just said no to this.

15. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

Yeah mate sex can be intense, look, start meditating, have a spiritual connection, find consciousness. Anyway, semen retention will make YOU better, therefore wouldn't your relationship be better, of course it would, don't have sex, keep it in you. Don't waste it, sex is to make babies, where not meant to be dropping loads, I'm telling you, it wasn't designed that way. Your semen is your most valuable asset, and the relationship isn't going to last if its built off sex. Hug her, just hold her a few times a week, for like 5-10 seconds, give her love, YOU give it to her, and don't worry about sex, turn it down. Its more for her, don't do it.

16. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

hey man could you direct us/me to any sources I can get to learn these practices? My biggest fear now is how to resume sexual life
    with someone without orgasming ejaculating and loosing my seed

can you have normal fast sex w penetration without you having ejaculations and your partner having O's? How long it took you to master it?

17. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

this all sounds good but what if you are 36 man and dating 26 yo girl, she wont want to be only held or hugged she will want to be fucked feverishly 6 times per week... any advice on that?

18. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

Plz explain more
    What kind of problems?
    What"s ur plan to overcome disadvantages of O?

19. Itsmenayana

Itsmenayana Fapstronaut

Thanks for the video man

20. Itsmenayana

Itsmenayana Fapstronaut