1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump vs Harris 2020!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr. McMarty, Jun 28, 2019.

Who will be POTUS in 2020?

1. Donald Trump

2. Kamala Harris

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lets be serious, it ain't gonna be sleepy Joe Biden. It will be Kooky Kamala!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. I would be extremely shocked if Trump doesn't win, honestly. That's not to say I necessarily want him to, but I think it's going to happen.

LEPAGE, MLMVSS and control your life like this.
  3. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

I'm not sure any of the dems have much of a chance.

MLMVSS and Mr. McMarty like this.
  4. Fausterity

Fausterity Fapstronaut

Trump is going to win, unfortunately, but I hope Kamala wins. It's better to have an openly hostile enemy in power than to pretend that your guy is in charge and remain ignorant of the noose being tied around your neck. Trump is a powerless steam valve, the only thing he's accomplished is the supreme court.

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  5. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Yeah. We all know the Democratic nomination won’t go to who the people want, it’ll go to who the DNC picks, and Kamala is definitely the DNC’s pick for candidate. They just keep the other Democrats up there so they can lure the Left away from their demands and instead quash any chance of a revolution. This is gonna be 2016 again.

The Democrats are corrupt and use popular revolts only in their favour, which is why actual left-wing people can’t stand them. And honestly because of that and other things, I’m thinking Trump’s gonna win.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    LEPAGE and Mr. McMarty like this.
  6. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Trump. Especially since Kamala's family were Jamaican slave owners, which kind of takes away her main weapon.

Deleted Account, Hros and Mr. McMarty like this.
  7. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Plus she married a white dude. Horrors...

brilliantidiot and MLMVSS like this.
  8. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Not sure if it’s a false stereotype or not, but I heard that interracial marriages like that aren’t very well-received from southern blacks, and if that’s true then that’s a disaster for her

Hros likes this.
  9. brilliantidiot

I live in the south and I think it varies case to case. However, overall its definitely a bad thing (for her) to be married to a white guy.

Hros and MLMVSS like this.
  10. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

I heard that Harris was actually interviewed by some black radio jock or something who outright asked her how could she "betray" the black community like that. And then, instead of telling him he's rude and it's none of his business, she started making "excuses"... Pathetic...o_O

Re:Born, MLMVSS and brilliantidiot like this.
  11. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

12. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

That's exactly the point. It's not her fault, but according to intersectionalists, it lowers her "blackness" supposedly, because her family didn't suffer slavery.
    The thing is that dems are demanding slavery reparations from descendants of slave owners, even though it isn't the descendants' fault.
    It's not at all. I was being sarcastic. Thing is, this also lowers her level of intersectionality.
    Again, absolutely nothing wrong about it. That radio jock is an intersectional moron, but Kamala was also acting in a stupid, pandering manner by actually making up excuses rather than saying what you're saying. If her husband has some brains, he probably would've been deeply insulted.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  13. brilliantidiot

It just looks terrible on her record, and makes her look bad when she tries to stereotype as the "black for blacks" candidate. She wasn't a "victim", she was one of the oppressors.

Deleted Account and MLMVSS like this.
  14. brilliantidiot

I think you are missing the point here, my friend. I agree with you.

15. The slave owner thing and being married to the white guy is the least of her worries in regard to the black vote.

She was a prosecutor in California and has a long history of supporting anti black policy.
    -She was a huge promoter of the 3 strikes laws
    -She was a huge supporter of the mandatory minimum sentencing for crime and drugs
    -She was also a proponent of the unfair drug sentencing thing that basically called for heavy jail time for the drugs that were commonly abused in the black community while calling for a slap on the risks for the drugs that were more commonly used by whites
    -She supported a policy that jailed parents when their children were truant from school. She got alot of press after this real ghetto black woman went off after being jailed when her son was truant Kamala laughed at her

She also got alot of flack for being soft on coporate crime, failing to prosecute some local politician who stole tons of money in a predominantly black district and letting all types of cops off the hook for racism and police brutality.

You know shes going to try to call Trump a racist when she has long history of voting against the interest of black people.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  16. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

It's well-known that these supposedly "mainstream" democrats are hypocrites.

17. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

This goes back to the stupidity of the democrats. You get blamed for the sins of your ancestors, regardless of the fact that you took no part in them.

Re:Born, brilliantidiot and MLMVSS like this.
  18. brilliantidiot

That's exactly right.

19. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

I have never been in favor of interracial marriages overall, not because I am an evil white, male, nazi, racist bigot or something but simply since I believe it destroys the wonderful ethnic/racial diversity we have in this world if offspring is produced in large numbers. Plus, it often ends up in cultural conflicts, misunderstandings, issues and hardships for both parts sooner or later. I also feel bad for the offspring since he/she doesn't choose his/her parents and will likely have identity issues as it will have a half identity from both parents, neither one or the other. So, I completely understand the Southern blacks and whites who want to keep it that way.
    I want a world with many different cultures and peoples and to blend everyone up is nothing but genocide and the end of this planet, except for the globalist elite who want it for controlling purposes where are reduced to rootless consumers without an identity, history, cultural or ethnic belonging.

20. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Tell the leftists how the gay pride flag’s colours are separate but equal and look more beautiful when not combined, and watch how they freak out. I honestly don’t care what consenting adult size do in their private time, but sometimes it’s satisfying seeing a triggered SJW.

LEPAGE, SuperFan and Angus McGyver like this.