1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Check in. I am addicted to eating watermelon, but I don't mind.

2. daily check in..
    the battle continue but the winning is near.. So I won't give up
    I deactivated them bc I wasn't using them as I should but as another trigger for me.. I plan to improve e then come back stronger and use them the right way this time

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

check in day 5, get me a contestant

4. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Inspiring that you see the good in the bad, be proud of yourself! Not many are able to do that brother

5. Check in day 29. Had to uninstall pinterest off my phone even though I only used it for cool backgrounds

6. Always_moving_forward

I know thats not what you want to hear, but..
    rmReal friends can sometimes suck sometimes because they might leave you for fame, only hang out with you because you benefit them, YADA YADA but only friends are even worse (normally). It is so much easier to say good bye and never talk to that person again.
    I know that probably sounds stupid for you but try to make really friends, maby in your class?

7. Always_moving_forward

8. Checking in. Kids going crazy and me as well. Slept in therefore no time for myself today yet. Can't wait to get back to work.. it may sound funny but I have my lunch break only for myself there and it is so relieving. OK everyone enjoy your day!

9. Zrefys

Zrefys Fapstronaut

I'm in! I want an immortal freedom!!

10. FTI

FTI Fapstronaut

Soldier, reporting. Urges were strong this morning but fought them, alhamdulillah.

11. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123

Hi Sir,

If you got a fighter for me, pla reply.

Beat regards,

jonny

12. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@bluedragon9 Am mostly fine, except that I am feeling miserable today. Just went through a dangerous day full of dangerous urges, so am both proud and miserable at the same time.

13. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

thanks, but at this point I don't feel like making any new friends.

14. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

You are doing great, and I was offline, I forgot to congratulate on your last win :)

15. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I haven't been in such a situation, as I don't have any close friends ( girls ) like that to talk to, but, I do have tons of my friends ( really close male friends ) whom I share many stuff with. Maybe, just don't talk so much, because she doesn't seem as interested as she was. Maybe, after a while, she would come back to you. Anyways, I don't have any idea, and I am helpless. I am always open to talk to you, anytime brother. Basically, I am someone, who is reserved, and talks only to people who are really close to me. So, don't think anything, you know about me. You can count me, and you can talk to me, whenever you feel like having to. I would mostly be active from tomorrow, here. Don't get too depressed brother. We are all here for you, and I pray that this condition just gets better. I hope that this problem gets solved, and you get back to being happy again.

16. Day 2 morning check-in. Hope to do well today.

FTI and primordial-saiyan like this.
  17. @bluedragon9 I think you should quit all this long distance relationship cold turkey. Is it mainly chatting? This keeps you both emotionally unavailable and creates illusion of connection. I have fearful anxious attachment style and I know it is suitable for us and gives us a sense of security. But it also keeps us closed and reluctant to open up. What about your past relationships? Is there any pattern?

18. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

19. checking in
    had quite big urges around 2 (my usual time but didn't act on it at all. If you really stop fantasizing the urge will go after 10 minutes)
    But I procrastinated quite a bit

FTI and primordial-saiyan like this.
  20. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

60 today, lotta urges, thought I’d pmo, but realised what a mistake I would be making. Glad to hear you’re doing great too!
    Peace!