1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. NAD13

NAD13 Fapstronaut

Oh crap!!! @MASTER MONK I need to start back... Help me... Give me energy...

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  2. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    o5msgkrhv0031.gif

3. NAD13

NAD13 Fapstronaut

4. Kevin Saputra

Kevin Saputra Fapstronaut

5. FTI

FTI Fapstronaut

Day 6, check in!

Kevin Saputra likes this.
  6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

7. I hope it too man.. Best of luck.. We're with you

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  8. Day 70 completed, that's 10 weeks. Dayummm!

9. another day bites the dust. This is easy if you accept you are in control, of your successes and your fails it seems. And Allah helps you achieve your successes and prevent your fails. And you realise this is a sex filled world you are better than.

MONSTER MONK and Pafton Tsumi like this.
  10. Pafton Tsumi

Pafton Tsumi Fapstronaut

HOOO WEEE DAY 15 lieutenant me up plssss

11. Happy for you :) Lieutenant sir!

MONSTER MONK and Pafton Tsumi like this.
  12. tenor.gif
    when you say it like that. Well done :)

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  13. Day 102...finally urges cool down after reaching to peak level in last 3 days...the fault was on my side...i came across Instagram profile of a model which raises the heat inside myself...however finally once again beat the urges....

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. Day 123:
    Check in
    Today i woke up happy coz of good dreams I guess, i just want my day to b productive and solve lot my my emotional issues ....
    Feels like MO has become a memory ...
    I do not get cravings like I used to in last year....
    My has become a memory..
    But still i need to work on emotional heath because once we are over addiction we need to eliminate all possible things that may lead to addiction like in my case stress, anxiety toxic people
    Also i need to increase my productivity in other aspects of my life like religion +career etc etc
    It tells me everything is possible when you have a supportive society, people who are understanding before being judgemental or offensive.. I want to incorporate these qualities in my day to day interactions with people so as to bring them out from darkness to light...

So i want to encourage you to just try harder, control yourself, you people can and you will break the shackels and set yourself free...
    Pmo has made you animals, as animals have no control over themselves but you can be human again...
    Gear up your weapons soldiers and fight the hardest and most worth battle of your life

fg4795 and Casper400 like this.
  15. You need to stay away from triggers even if you have reached a high streak coz it can be lost easily .
    However I like your humble attitude in accepting your mistake and learning from it and amending the mistake but fighting hard...
    Ps - congratulations for 100+ days :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. primordial-saiyan likes this.
  17. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

Yet another stumble...going through a really rocky patch right now. I didn't implement my strategy because I didn't want to beat this fuckin disease enough. Now I do! No more excuses!

Kevin Saputra likes this.
  18. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

Oh sorry I mixed you up...wow man I can only dream of 53 days :-(.

19. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

With you on this man. Just relapsed again. Not enough for us to say we'll try harder I think. We have to really really genuinely WANT it. I've been finding excuses and "bargaining" with PMO and I just have to stop doing it. Wish you every success man.