1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling asexual as a rock...

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Jun 17, 2019.

1. After 10 12 years of hardcore PMO in my life. Literally wasting away my life.

I feel no interest in sex whatsoever.

I wish to live a peaceful life like a Buddhist monk.

Im only 28.

Is asexuality a problem?

Animals in the wild dont fuck so much. Only humans fuck too much.

In any case i dont want sex.

Sileon likes this.
  2. APurple1

APurple1 Fapstronaut

3. uiop2

uiop2 Fapstronaut

I wanna go back to feeling asexual like during my 4 months streak the last year and many other attempts so bad. If in the future it will happen to have sex with a woman ok but i don't want it to become a routine.

Rebooter45674 likes this.
  4. Asexuality is a problem because i love a girl and she is very much sexual.

5. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

How long have you been in the relationship, have you talked about this with her?

APurple1 likes this.
  6. 3 years. After intensely experimenting with all kinds of sex.. male domination, female domination etc ive got to a point where i think sex is good but only to be done like 5 6 times in a year.

7. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

It sounds like you're experiencing loss of libido, not asexuality. To actually be asexual you'd have to meet every single person in the world and not be attracted to them...

APurple1 likes this.
  8. Rebooter45674

Rebooter45674 Fapstronaut

Asexuality is definetly not a problem... Loss of libido ... Whatever the fuck that means... Can be termed by some as a problem

9. Can loss of libido be reversed. Im only 28?

I have about 10 white hairs in my beard.

Am i premature ageing?

10. In any case i dont wish to fuck more than once a week..

11. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Most likely not aging. Well yes, you are aging, we all age. What I mean is that you probably won't become old-looking at 28. These things just happen. I have friends with white hairs, others that are already starting to bald.

As for libido loss, look around the forums. Others have experienced this, see what they have to say.

12. miXhal

miXhal Fapstronaut

Well, complete decline of sex isn´t good (unless you are monk or priest), if you are married and can become parent. Other than that, no, I wouldn´t see it as a problem.

13. Can loss of libido be healed? How much sex is normal in married life? I wish to marry but too much sex feels like a burden.

14. A wish not to be lonely and i wish to marry. But a wife will naturally demand lots of sex. I do like sex but like once or twice a month?