1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Alfonsus

Alfonsus Fapstronaut

2. surfdude

surfdude Fapstronaut

3. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

6 days. I can not believe how good I felt last night. Amazing. Had a wet dream last night. Had some chasers this morning. I seam to be doing ok now.

4. Hadocken

Hadocken Fapstronaut

I'm still going. Day 6/90 completed :)

5. Meerkat

Meerkat Fapstronaut

I have been repeatedly failing. But no matter how many times I have to reset, I will not stop.
    Day 0/90

6. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

don´t rely on anyone bro, when you depend on someone that takes away your freedom. don´t do it. just love yourself, love your good stuff and love your bad stuff, yes, even that. you´re only human bro, only human.

a famous pyschologist once said

"the curious paradox is when i fully accept myself as i am, then i can change" Carl Rogers

7. RiseToGreatness

you will fail as long as it´s necessary. one of those tries will be the last ;). go bro, believe in yourself.

8. RiseToGreatness

passion bro, you need passion for the new life, or else the brain will not accept the change. when your passion starts crumbling, see what´s going on. how can you make this day perfect? how can you make tomorrow a perfect day? go for what moves you. that´s the key!

9. Date: Jan 25, 2019
    Day 140/143 no PM (relapsed day 51, 70, 102)
    Day 41/90 consecutive no PM
    Day 143 no alcohol or caffeine
    37 days of weight training
    - just checking in to say all is well and having a good holiday
    - stay strong, live proud brothers

10. RiseToGreatness

i think before engaging with somebody else, first you got to feel confident with yourself brother. try to life a meanful life, a passionate life. when you create the life you dream you´ll exale confidence and will be much easier to get a girl.
    most girls are easy to get, but they can spot if you´re insecure, if you don´t love yourself, miles away. so if you don´t love yourself, how can you give love? ;)

first stand your ground, then go hunt :)

11. RiseToGreatness

it doesn´t mean anything. your body is in a reboot process, so it´s normal to have fluctuations, on this situation it did not leak, maybe on other situation it will leak. don´t worry about that.

Srisurya and Robbo-seeking-life like this.
  12. Mr.Anka

Mr.Anka Fapstronaut

Well done bro!!! I have lived the same experiences with you several and ended PMO. Do not fall down to the tricks of your mind and focus on your carrier. I am sure you are way better than me but I think nevertheless you shouldn't give up gym or any kind of exercise.

13. RiseToGreatness

to all the brothers who are struggling, this is for you. let´s do this my friends, till the end.

14. Mr.Anka

Mr.Anka Fapstronaut

Welcome bro

15. Mr.Anka

Mr.Anka Fapstronaut

Day 23/90 passed with the full of temptations and urges. I should be more careful because in my mind It always trying to find a way to poison me. I know It will pass and I know this the time I will beat it.

16. antn

antn Fapstronaut

17. The One Eyed Ghoul

The One Eyed Ghoul Fapstronaut

Sure mate, I needed this very much

18. 90 days! Made it!!

Thanks @2525 for starting this challenge!