1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Er3n621

Er3n621 Fapstronaut

2. I run with scissors

I run with scissors Fapstronaut

3. Al Beback

Al Beback Fapstronaut

4. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Be patient with yourself and don't ever give up. Unlike relationships with other people, you can never walk away from or ignore who you are. You are stuck with you every minute of every day forever, so it stands to reason to have the most supportive, patient and loving relationship with you that's possible.

Mr.Anka likes this.
  5. frequentdogwalker

This is awesome, congratulations!

Al Beback and ancesetor like this.
  6. frequentdogwalker

I'm pretty sure you are joking, and of course aligning with your goals will take you a lot farther than violence against your body. Give thought to the kind of person you want to be, your best version of yourself, meditate on the idea until you are sure about who you want to become. And treat yourself like the patient parent who loves his child forever no matter what.

Skyzthalimit likes this.
  7. 991Pure

991Pure Fapstronaut

Day 0

Mr.Anka likes this.
  8. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

9. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

The constant urge after a relapse is usually called the chaser effect. It's when our addicted brain has got a taste of the feeling after not having it for long and can't wait for another hit as soon as possible. That's when we come up excuses in oir head as to why we can pmo one more time before getting on the horse again. I struggle with it too after a relapse but we can beat this. Hopefully knowing about it will make it easier to cope with it . Let's keep going

Er3n621 likes this.
  10. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

Well said my g

11. Ajbee12

Ajbee12 Fapstronaut

Just statting this, Day 1 going so smoothly hoping for no triggers or whatsoever

12. Ephesians 5:3

Ephesians 5:3 Fapstronaut

Had a relapse on Day 6. Starting again. More determined to bear down this time.

Day 1 starts now.

Stay strong out there everyone.

I Will Survive, Mr.Anka and Al Beback like this.
  13. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Day 1/30.... Not done with nofap yet.
    I tried, but something kept reminding me in my head to post. My last streak was 7 days and it was 7 urge free days till i felt the need to wake up at night and download some series for the weekend. I felt i could handle it considering my past days had gone very well. I have never been so wrong. It was like someone else took over my flesh and i observed myself go from surfing to P down to the O.

I Will Survive and Mr.Anka like this.
  14. Shattenjager1229

Shattenjager1229 Fapstronaut

Day 0 again :/
    I had a relapse on Day 7 -- I feel like I just need one solid week without edging so that I am more capable of pushing through the weekend, which is the hardest time. I realize, however, that even once I get through a week, it is going to take a while to develop the good habits I need; a single week of sobriety is not going to solve the issue. This is a long term goal for life, that begins with daily, weekly, monthly patterns and determination. I need to remember that and that there is hope.
    Stay strong everyone!

I Will Survive and Mr.Anka like this.
  15. Royce

Royce Fapstronaut

Had a great streak going that ended yesterday at 21 days. I am very proud of my streak and the improvements I have been making in my life thus far. I am not discouraged and I will not binge. I will get back on track starting now!

Al Beback, I Will Survive and Mr.Anka like this.