1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Breathing exercise challenge for 21 days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Apr 29, 2019.

1. 9/21

I lie on two spike mats :D and yes, I use a pillow as well. Then I'm a bit sensitive to light so I block my eyes with a t-shirt. I actually learned to sleep on my back when I started to sleep on the floor, before I couldn't do that either.

2. I cannot count yesterday. I did the breathing exercise in the morning but then I forgot to do in the evening. I realised I had forgot it a few minutes before I fell asleep. I was just too tired to keep myself awake any further.

That said, still on 13/21.

3. 16/21. I find it pretty hard to dedicate three times a day for this. Working on it.

4. Don't make it too long if that's the problem.

Having an exercise for the first and last things for the day comes quite naturally for me now. Currently in the afternoons I'm doing sort of mindfulness exercises where I concentrate on monitoring all thoughts that may arise. It's also nice to just start paying attention to your breathing and make an informal exercise while doing something completely different.

Good job @Spartan Warrior in completing the challenge! What did you get out of it?

5. I got huge benifits like more self control,no useless thought in my mind,more energy etc.:)

Just Bring It and Force Majeure like this.
  6. Wow!

7. 21/21, challenge completed. I had some problems to fit in the breathing exercise in the middle of the day but I’ve compensated for that by the fact that I’m still doing the exercises.

The breathing exercise before bedtime is quite good, it always ends up with me forgetting what I’m doing and suddenly I’m sleeping. The morning exercise is good as well and I’ve been doing it for half a year already. I skipped it during the month when I was jogging every morning but besides that, I’ve been consistent.

8. I start this challenge again.Day 0

Just Bring It likes this.