1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Facebook Addicted

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by MM47, Jun 9, 2019.

1. MM47

MM47 Fapstronaut

Good evening everyone ..
    I spend long hours in front of the Mobile screen on Facebook because of boredom and this leads to relapse again
    So do any of you have suggestions for useful habits and minimizing Facebook hours..

Nervesofsteel likes this.
  2. Nervesofsteel

Nervesofsteel Fapstronaut

My suggestion delete FB app tell your friends contact you differnt way. This was only way I could deal with it.

Good luck

Gina3111, MM47 and Kiz Whalifa like this.
  3. Wayne Kest

Wayne Kest Fapstronaut

Yup, just delete Facebook. There's no point in trying to live with something that destructive, just delete that shit.

4. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut

Leave the phone at home and go for a very long walk. You'll come back home refreshed, but tired and you'll sleep better. While walking, think about what you like and what you don't like. What you like to do and what you don't like to do. Make the walk be a meditation on your self. :)

Gina3111 and MM47 like this.
  5. MM47

MM47 Fapstronaut

Thanks guys for this advices ❤

6. Baurob1470p

Baurob1470p Fapstronaut

There is always a app called “messenger”

MM47 likes this.
  7. Delete or deactivate your fb account thats what you can do.I also deactivated my fb.What a relief from this useless burdon

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2019
    MM47, properWood and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Marcelo48

Marcelo48 Fapstronaut

Find the delete account option and do it!

MM47 likes this.
  9. Glossi3r

Glossi3r Fapstronaut

Assuming you’re not running a business or a campaign page, what’s the benefit to buying FB likes?

10. Forward74

Forward74 Fapstronaut

I worked in data analytics for a few years. Facebook was harmless in the beginning that was fun like MySpace. Once I started to understand how they sell and use our data I cut back. I just it for events now. The content is meaningless and the idiots have taken over on there!

Glossi3r likes this.