1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel sad and somewhat depressed

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Soldier_Fiber534, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Soldier_Fiber534

Soldier_Fiber534 Fapstronaut

Can someone help me how do I get rid of this feeling? And sometimes I feel nervous for no reason. I just feel sad for the past days and I also feel I wanna cry somehow. I get sad also for no reason at all and at the same time depressed. I get anguish also for no reason.

2. Miro996

Miro996 Fapstronaut

What would you say is making you feel sad? There must be a cause.

3. Soldier_Fiber534

I just feel sad I dont know whats causing this and I feel so nervous also.

4. JPDrive

JPDrive Fapstronaut

What has helped me in my reboot is a “worry stone”.

In my mind this object represents all the good things in my life and the positive outcomes I hope to achieve through my reboot and recovery.

In reality, it is a small smooth flat rock with an indent for my thumb.

When I am feeling sad or stressed and get the urge to do a P-sub or PMO to make the bad feeling go away, I grab my worry stone and rub it as I meditate on what the stone represents.

I found it helpful. I hope it may work for others.

yyz33 and Soldier_Fiber534 like this.
  5. JPDrive

JPDrive Fapstronaut

If you cannot identify the source of the sadness, cannot bring yourself to take action to work on something positive to make yourself feel better, and this feeling persists for more than a day or two, go see a doctor.

You may have a nutritional imbalance, depression, or withdrawal symptoms from your reboot. Sometimes we need help with our moods. Not addressing the issue can lead to serious complications.

Soldier_Fiber534 likes this.
  6. its normal, when in reovery you onnect with the emotions ythat you ran away before it gets better :) haha its alright mate

Captain! likes this.
  7. Soldier_Fiber534

Hmmm seems interesting. I think I would try it.

I guess this is some kinda flatlines then.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Miro996

Miro996 Fapstronaut

Ok roger that, go water fasting for 3 days, this will cleanse your mind and refresh your perspective. Life is so precious. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

9. Soldier_Fiber534

I'm just only 16 and would water fasting dehydrate you?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  10. well not just flatline , but recovery as well

11. Miro996

Miro996 Fapstronaut

12. Soldier_Fiber534

I think I know now why I'm sad and depress. I always remember those hard times and bad times I had in my life an I keep having flashbacks about them like the people who had treated me so badly. I can't let go off those things in my mind.