1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

From very interested to ignore??

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Hey guys

my gf used to talk me 24hs, all the day, about whatever shit, then suddenly she is ignoring me...

She says it's because she's studying, but I don't believe that for shit... She's been cold and distant when it comes to messages...
    It's like I feel I'm not talking with her, she another person now...

What is happening? What should I do?
    We met today she told me everything is ok, she's just busy... (I don't believe it)

2. Ignore her. It's your girlfriend, not your spouse. Focus on yourself, hang out with your friends etc, don't be clingy. Noone likes annoying people. If it won't work then she is most likely cheating on you. First important rule is to trust actions not words and it's not only about women, many men do the same. Take care, bro.

3. Well, we have an open relationship, we can fuck other people if we want to. And in her Twitter it seems she's knowing a guy, so... I'ma just ignore her then and see what happens...

I just bought her a present, but now I'm feeling kinda guilty, don't know if should I give it to her...

4. Bro...

by open relationship do you mean she fuck others while you "can" or did you actually had sex with any other girl meanwhile?
    About the present, ugh it's a bad, very bad idea. It's the worst thing you can do when she acts like that. As I said actions not words. If you treat her for acting like that then she will do the same over and over - in the end you will be alone once you won't be able to provide what she expect from you.

5. We got an open relationship. We not a couple, just friends that have sex. She can meet other guys, I can meet other girls.

Yes, I'm pretty sure about that, so I'ma keep the gift in case things back to normal.

6. She said me today 'Wow, you afraid to lose me?" because I told her I was feeling she was cold lately on messages...
    So, I fucked it up right? now she going to ignore me more?

7. You are clingy and she's going to use it against you. At this point you have only 2 choices: Keep her as FWB but that's it, no strings attached, ignore her otherwise, it is not your girlfriend stop imagining things.. If you choose to keep her as FWB then remember it's not only about her. She may hang out with you when she wants but ignore you when you want it, that's not how it should work. In my opinion at this point you should just ghost her. Cut the contact etc. find new FWB or "real" GF and do the same if you decide to keep her as FWB but she won't change - most likely she won't, for me she's just manipulating you.

8. I find this very wierd. She used to text me all day... I feel like she testing me to see If Im interested in her... So I feel that If I ignore her we Will stop talking
    What you think?

I feel i'm drownin in a glass of water

9. You think about her too much, stop it. She's not your girlfriend, wife, mother, sister etc. She's not important. Focus on yourself, stop thinking about her. I am starting to believe that relationship with her is toxic for you.

10. What happens is that we just FWB but she uses to come to sleep in my house, we go to cinema.. etc
    Like If we we're a couple but just we don't give a title. Thats why

11. Dude. She sleep at your house and who's paying when you go out to the cinema etc? My sixth sense is tingling that it's also you.

12. I disagree with the other response, women today Ghost because guys don't pursue women anymore, Women get a thrill from the chase,Show her what it's like to be pursued, I mean make her actually say, "I don't want to see you anymore because..." in order to get rid of you, respect that if she does say it, but you can even tell her that you don't acknowledge ghosting. Ghosting is a clear sign that the person is not mature enough to date, so you should probably not invest to much of your resources(time, money, etc.), I do agree with that part. Indicate to her that this is immature, and you're above it.

13. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

With all the respect, that's not a relationship, especially not for a man, that's just humiliating. Most of the "open relationships" is just guys with low self esteem desperately clinging to a girl.

A girl will 99% of times have ten times more opportunities than a guy, unless you're a rock star or extremely good looking.

And even if it's "fwb" these types of relationships are damaging to all the people involved.

Just get a normal gf (NOT her).

14. Well guys, today she talked to me, everything is ok.
    This started as a FWB relationship, but then we started to go to sleep together to each other houses (never want to her house, she invited me but I refused cause I don't want, so she comes mine), I don't pay her cinema obviously, she pays it herself, sometimes she pays me beers, stuff, etc so sometimes I pay her back...
    This is why it was beign weird from her to be ignoring me... but seems now everything back to normal... I hope it does, if it does not then I'm dumping her.
    Thank you all for commenting!

15. RequestDenied

RequestDenied Fapstronaut

S1MONK has already given you the keys to kingdom - he's 100% correct.

A couple of things I'll add:

1. You should ghost her but don't be a prick about it. If you give her radio silence but are happy-go-lucky in your future interactions with her (not bitter and clingy) you'll have a greater chance of banging her some more.

2. Open Relationship - It's likely she's fucking or trying to fuck that other guy. Open relationships with females is code for "I get all of your attention, but still have the option to 'upgrade' with some other guy's attention if he's more man than you." Cold but true. If a woman snags a high-quality dude and his high-quality attention, she won't want an "open relationship." She'll want him plain and simple.

3. You must understand women (and humans in general) want what they can't have. Her ability to get your time and attention 24/7 is a death sentence to your relationship. It's clinginess par excellence.

4. The best way to turn this thing around is to honestly fuck some other girl and give current girlo radio silence. I know to you it may seem mean and illogical but this is how women are.

Because you don't really have a purpose in life (she's the only thing you think about), your attention isn't worth much to her. But if you're banging other chicks, now your attention becomes hella scarce and girlo's primitive cave girl brain gets scared that she's not as desirable as she once was. It will send her into a tizzy for your attention.

Before you lament that this is "cruel", mind you, it's all fair game...

After all, she mutually agreed to an open relationship, right?

You'd be best off following S1MONK's advice...

Ask me how I know lol...

16. RequestDenied

RequestDenied Fapstronaut

edit: i didn't see the latest post but the principles all hold true - don't be clingy. bang other girls.

good luck!

17. Don't chase her! You have your life life and she has her life. Maybe she really studies. Like... What the fuck man? If you want to hang around with dudes and chill - will you text her? Of course not, if you want to enjoy evening! Just chill. Everyone has his own time and even if she is cold - there must be a reason. I would be bored to chat/talk with someone daily or something.

18. Man how come you let your supposed to be "girlfriend" in an open relationship? It seems to me a friend w benefits type situation. Secondly your neediness and clinginess push her away more especially if there are other dudes in the mix.(probably)