1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Get to understand life

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Tafi, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

People who chase their lust will have miserable and desperate life.If someone want a happy life don't chase your emotions "most of the time"and don't chase your lust,loneliness is a big problem in this century,but believe that it means that you are a unique special person that's why you are alone because unique and special people are not much they are few.Avoid 7 things 1-Girls 2-Alcohol 3-PMO 4-Drugs 5-Toxic people/Cancer people 6-Staying and loving people who don't show you love or care 7-Being needy.At the end a message to all lonely people "of course you will not stay lonely all your life,don't forget that life changes and sure it will come to you and change your life to a happier one".And Good day to every Sir read my declaration

2. i agree. unattractive men should just give up on girls really. its better for the mind

nghia_haribol, blacklabel92 and Tafi like this.
  3. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Attractive or unattractive man,he should do that

blacklabel92 and aricking like this.
  4. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

damn, we have the solution to all the misery in the world right here. That's it! how could i have been so stupid not to follow those 7 things all my life... You know what, i'm gonna start preaching "Tafism" to all of my friends and family from now on until it spreads like wildfire and becomes the dominant religion in the world!

5. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Don't value everything with money,there are things can't be valued with money

6. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

This is a cope. You are not alone because you are special, you are alone because such factors as anxieties, mental disorders, lacking social skills, looks, abusive or absent parents etc., usually mix of more than one. Some of those problems can be helped.

blacklabel92 likes this.
  7. Freedom_from_PMO

Why you are so preachy about giving up on girls? Whu do you want other men to give up? Is it comforting for you?

blacklabel92 likes this.
  8. a lot of men are brainwashed into thinking that women will like them. i try to save them

blacklabel92 and Tafi like this.
  9. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Listen @Freedom_from_PMO Those who chase girls and think about having with sex with them or relationship and keep wanting and chasing it,so it will never happen.When you stop thinking about such thing and start thinking about other stuff you will find what you wanted in the past start to happen(girls chase you and get a gf)

10. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

I advise you to read about the ideology of Sigmund Freud about women,I used to see his thoughts kinda sexism or not right, but no he is right

11. Freedom_from_PMO

It is common knowledge that chasing women leads to nothing and I don't do that, but it does not mean men should completely give up. To be succesful man should not chase women but he still have to do the first move in a right moment.

blacklabel92 and Tafi like this.
  12. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

I didn't say to give up but I say to forget about it and put other things in his priorities, because keep chasing them will lead to nothing but sadness and failure

13. Freedom_from_PMO

Ok. @VirginWarrior advocates giving up completely, I thought you are doing it too because you were giving likes to him.

14. he actually says to give up on them completely just in a different way. and jfl at saying "priority", sex is a fundmental psychological need above others

Tafi likes this.
  15. Freedom_from_PMO

Why is sex above other needs?

Tafi likes this.
  16. [​IMG]

Tafi likes this.
  17. Shifting the market in his favor. :confused:

Chasing women works. It's an expensive lifestyle though.

While the first part is indeed correct, "get a gf" is not the logical conclusion. The latter doesn't happen from itself.

18. aricking

aricking Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Great words

Tafi likes this.
  19. Ricky ponting

Ricky ponting Fapstronaut

But bro everyone has different expereince also so many playboy types of men chase women and get them easily but who are like shy type of men ends up being ignored and single why dont girls choose shy type of boys who will not use them like playboy types of boys and men ? And those shy type of boys who gets a girl forexample the girl thinks he is a fool and i can easily fool him is this not unfair you think?

Tafi likes this.
  20. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

I think what you say is right,but this isn't the zone I wanted to show and talk about it

aricking likes this.