1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Challenge: Flying starts for your days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

2/30 - up at 4 today, didn't eat dinner (which would be afternoon on the intermittent fasting sched anyway) so system had less to process.

Force Majeure likes this.
  2. Hats off for your wake up time!

3. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Just naturally woke up without an alarm as usual, it's just surfing the bodys rhythms basically. I was stressed over a situation with a roommate and didn't/forgot to eat the last meal but I was also late with lunch. This is also why I try to time not just light exposure but exercise and diet.

4. 16/30. Up 05:30 and morning exercises.

5. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

3/30 - 4:44 am..

Force Majeure likes this.
  6. 17/30, up at 05:41 and 30 min morning exercises. :)

My new routines starts to feel pretty normal.

7. 18/30 up at 05:30 and had a one hour walk.

8. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

9. 30/30

Okay, it's done for the second time now. I'm not going to give up this habit. I used to make me feel awful by not getting up from bed, or going back in bed after turning off the alarm on the other side of the room. I did this a lot at times, but during the five months in this challenge, I've been able to get rid of that completely, basically.

It's probably my best achievement while being in NoFap. The last month especially was very good. I was getting up early every day, and I needed an alarm only on a few of days. That's fantastic, now that I stop to appreciate it. I've often been somewhat skeptical whether I'm having enough sleep or not, but if I'm naturally waking up early consistently, I probably do then. It's crucial that I'm going in bed early enough as well these days.

I want to master this challenge, so I will keep going with the same rules. Doing a breathing exercise has become a nice thing to do right after getting up, so I stick with that. Apart from weekends, I set my alarm to 6am, but I try to get up even earlier every day. Whenever I'm awake after 5am, I'll get up without thinking further.

10. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

11. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

12. Really awesome work. Well done!

13. 19/30 - up at 05:30 and had a 25 min morning walk.
    20/30 - up at 05:30 and cycled for 20 mins
    21/30 - rest day but got up at 05:50 and had a 35 min morning walk

14. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

15. 22/30, went up at 05:30 and did some morning exercises. I've caught a slight cold so not very energetic for the moment. I managed to fall asleep on the floor while I was doing my exercises :emoji_joy:

I guess it's a bit of a grey zone if that counts or not but for this time it will.

16. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut