1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Beast MAY challenge. Spartans, Monks, Templers,Amazonians.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Apr 23, 2019.

1. make tomorrow productive insha allah.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. 1)✅
    2)✅
    3)✅
    4)✖️
    5)✅
    6)✅
    7)✅
    8)✅
    9)✅
    10)✅
    Yesterday was a Very productive day except that i missed last two prayers due to sleep.... Feel Very bad... :(

Leader of ME and Deleted Account like this.
  3. 1)✅
    2)✅
    3)✅
    4)✖️ (missed last one due to sleep)
    5)✅
    6)✅
    7)✅
    8)✅
    9)✅(2 hours)
    10)✅

4. 1)✅
    2)✅
    3)✅
    4)✅
    5)✅
    6)✅
    7)✖️
    8)✅
    9)✅
    10)✅

5. 1)✅
    2)✅
    3)✅
    4)✖️
    5)✅
    6)✅
    7)✖️
    8)✅
    9)✖️
    10) ✅
    Better than previous two days. They were least productive

6. keep going sister. you can definitely do 5x daily prayers, think of how much we're granted and that Allah deserves it for sure, our sustainer, helper, protector. Reach deep and realise prayer is a necessity for us as gratitude and asking for help yet Allah does not need it and rewards us for it even though we don't deserve reward for the basics. May Allah help you overcome your difficulties and may Allah help this ummah shine brightly and us a part of it. Ameen.

7. To add to that,

Rabbij ‘alni muqimas salati wa min dhurriyati rabbana wa taqabbal du'aaa. Rabbana'ghfir li wa liwalidaiya wa lilmuminina yawma yaqumul hisab.

O Lord, make me and my children steadfast in Salah: Our Lord, accept the prayer.

Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers on the Day of Judgement. (Surah Ibrahim 14:40-41)

8. Thanks a lot.... Means a lot:)
    May he help you as well to overcome your shortcomings and help you in your struggle
    Thanks for inspiring post :)

9. Thanks a Iot brother
    Thanks for reminding me of the ayat which hold prayer in high esteem...
    I just used to miss fajr that too coz of sleep but today I prayer that as well.
    May allah bless you :)

10. May 18
    1)✅
    2)✅
    3)✅
    4)✖️ (1 miss due to sleep)
    5)✅
    6)✅
    7)✅
    8)✅
    9)✖️( 2 hrs only)
    10) ✅

11. I'm happy for you, really all thanks is due to Allah for wanting you to come back to him always and pray; maybe the path for you to do that is through what I wrote. So Alhamdulillah always. May Allah bless you always also sister.

12. a few goals for the second half of ramadan. Pray every prayer in Jama'ah. Send salaam and handshake 1 person everyday even if it feels awkward doing so. Read Quran half hour every morning after I wake up. No cursing, have a bad habit of that. Bismillah

Leader of ME likes this.
  13. don't

14. May is over. I am thankful of your participation. I have learned a lot. As long as my list goes, I failed at almost everything except Law, deeper voice. It seems that 10 things are a lot to do for a month. I remember I had great shock at the beginning of the challenge. So I will come back with something simple later on. Like 3 things to do everyday for a week of Junes. Thank you.

15. I like the idea.

16. Deutsch ? Da könnte ich dir behilflich sein :D I could help you with that one

17. Final results.. Although i did not post everyday but my overall result of success was as under
    1) 75%
    2)100%
    3)90%
    4)75%
    5)60%
    6)40%
    7)50%
    8)100%
    9)2% (I m ashamed)
    10)100%

Leader of ME likes this.
  18. Sarapeo

Sarapeo Fapstronaut

I did ok. I failed on the alcohol and being peaceable. I'm looking for a June Challenge. Thank you all