1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it possible to become asexual?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, May 30, 2019.

1. I will never get laid and I feel like this is my best bet. The only thing that hold sme back are wet dreams. Will the cravings go away with time, i want this shit to be over.

determinedtosucceed likes this.
  2. goodnice

goodnice Fapstronaut

sterilize yourself.

about the wet dreams, are you fantasizing a lot? One tip is to start doing an exercises. Over the past summer i did 6 pack ab workout everyday and i stopped getting wet dreams, or at least much less frequently, from every 10 days to every 40 days

3. Cilicio

Cilicio Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "VirginWarrior, post: 2076470, miembro: 329686"] Nunca me acostaré y siento que esta es mi mejor apuesta. Lo único que los retiene son los sueños húmedos. Los deseos se irán con el tiempo, quiero que esta mierda termine. [/ QUOTE]
    Ya eres celibe

4. thinking about it

i train everyday and still get them lol. and i dont fantasize. and fantasizing seems ineviatable for an incel

5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You should change your username to WoeIsMe. o_O

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

See, OP? I'm not the only one who thought about that.

7. goodnice

goodnice Fapstronaut

You say train.. i’m talking about abs specifically
    That’s strange. Another tip is looser underwear and maybe adjust your sleep schedule

8. Cilicio

Cilicio Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "goodnice, post: 2081333, miembro: 203279"] Dices tren ... estoy hablando específicamente de abdominales
    Eso es extraño. Otro consejo es la ropa interior más suelta y tal vez ajustar su horario de sueño [/ QUOTE]
    cierto, evitar cualquier situación que estimule el pene

9. i do abs a lot actually

these didnt help either.

10. Cilicio

Cilicio Fapstronaut

Piensa entonces, que alguien te prohibió masturbarte, que sin su permiso no lo podrás hacer