1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite BRAND (Post Pics)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Wankeroni, May 26, 2019.

1. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

If you don't really care about clothing brands, then this doesn't apply to you. I don't give a fuck if you're frugal and don't want to buy name brand, good for you lol, I don't either for the most part. I'll speak for myself and say I like Adidas because their clothing isn't all that expensive and the designs aren't outrageous like other brands like Nike.
    [​IMG]
    You can buy a matching track suit in any color, look dapper on any day, have it not break the bank, and have it last a while (you're probably going to take care of it cuz you paid good money).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  2. Just because you don't buy brands or expensive clothes that doesn't make you "frugal" at all, maybe others just don't care or it doesn't interest them at all. Clothes are clothes, if they look and feel nice I'll wear them.

3. My favourite brands are those I find at op/thrift shops... In the last couple of months I've found cK, DC, Denim LAB and some other fancy fashion label brand of jeans for under $5 each, all new.

Wankeroni likes this.
  4. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

That's what's up.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

Cool. The whole point of me saying that was to limit the responses saying, "Oh, I don't care about brands, I just wear shit that looks nice." The point is to pick one, end of story. Like I said if you don't care about brands, then this doesn't apply to you.

Last edited: May 26, 2019
    FellatiousD likes this.
  6. That may be so, but you didn't have to put in the frugal part as that has nothing to do with anything. Could of just said what you said without that you know.

7. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

Nah, I don't wanna see a response saying "Well actually, I knit my own sweaters".
    [​IMG]
    I'm trying to cover any grey areas cuz there's always that one unique twat.

8. Being able to design and craft your own clothes would actually be far more cool than wearing some brand clothes. That's something I need to get into.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2019
    Deleted Account and FellatiousD like this.
  9. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

jack and jones
    levis

Wankeroni likes this.
  10. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

C'mon man. Land's End? More like the "Bland End". You might as well just shop at the Gap. I just checked out there website and for the life of me I can't understand why this brand exists. It's the same stuff you can find at almost any department store by like 50 different brands for way cheaper prices. These people have the nerve to charge $70 for a plain grey hoodie? No way! The prices on blazers and suit pants is a bit high as well. Try this instead
    DTI GV Executive Italian 2 Button Men's Wool Suit Jacket Flat Front Pant 2 Piece (36 Regular US / 46R EU/W 30", Gray) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MBDF6CB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ftp7CbHA5VFMD

11. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

I appreciate Polo by Ralph Lauren. Nice and comfortable clothes, looking neat. They are not too expensive but make you feel rich.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wankeroni likes this.
  12. I’m an ordinary average guy. It’s true, I’m quite bland. The women don’t even bother saying “NO” to me when I ask them out. They just start laughing and walk away.

But seriously, yes I’m bland but my secret life as a double agent spy makes up for it.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2019
  13. scavpacker

scavpacker New Fapstronaut

5.11 for pants - tactical, durable
    Camper/Keen for shoes - those are wide, duckling like, super comfy

14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_untitled(1).png
    I have no idea what brand this is is but it is better than any other thing in existance.

15. InnerFaith

InnerFaith Fapstronaut

I like adidas too, but the full adidas outfit like in the pics you showed, sometimes it creates that ethnic gangsta vibe.. so i have this feeling of "dont be too much adidas"

16. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

#$W@G

17. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

This is the best post on this entire site

18. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

That's the effect I want my clothes to have though. Un approachable, arrogant, rich, uniformed, and fit. Adidas does all that and more, plus you don't always have to wear the tracksuits, you can miss match the jakcets and pants with other things in your wardrobe and still look awesome. The full track suit is for like a night at the club, a party, or just out and about with your friends.

InnerFaith likes this.
  19. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

It's a union of
    Sonic
    Harry Potter and
    Obama