1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Apr 29, 2019.

1. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
  2. VELVETHUNDER7

VELVETHUNDER7 New Fapstronaut

Hey, Please Count Me In Man.

Master Chips and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

4. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

6. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Check in tuesday
    I have to report seven O ... lol
    For my slippy week

7. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Check in as a team

8. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

check in

9. How did you do that.. I also want to create a separate counter for fantasies

10. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Hi, thanks so much for checking up on me. I just had a problem with my internet connection, but it is fixed. Thanks a lot Max :D

11. Actually I use an application called Sober Time on phone (Android) there are many Counter/sober apps on iphone and android that will do the job.

12. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

first,checkin for today.
    Second, any tips for keep going? to be honest, i cant find the reason to move on :((. i mean, during streak i do many things and succeed in many aspects. but after the first fun moments, i still feel the same. I dont know, but in my ridiculous perception, getting a good streak/ win something is fundamentally almost the same as relapses (i said ridiculous right?). firstly, it feel really good/really bad, respectively. After that, thing is getting back to normal. Are our happiness always the same no matter what we did? (I read about it somewhere) and what should i do about it?

13. It is very simple
    You maintain your streak you feel good initially then feel normal .. (1)
    But if you relapse esp after a long streak you are going to feel shitty with brain fog and numbness.... (2)
    From equation (1) & (2) it is concluded that
    Maintaining the streak >>>loosing /relapsing

14. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

well i agree with you... but... maintaining the streak is hard right :) ? ok maybe that the urges make me to write all that stuff above... anyway,could you share your secret method to keep such a long streak :)???

15. Sometimes it does. This addiction is really tricky, it will never be peaceful and if you doubt it.. try it...

16. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

it felt like fighting against the enemy who knows all my weakness. by the way, thanks for your compasssion

17. Well...
    I just let go of the triggers and the things that led to triggers
    Eg one of my trigger was depression and the thing that led to it was pain from past ... So i replaced my previous memory by new memory and hence reduced my changes of getting depression attacks thus reduced one of the triggers of pmo

2) besides I used to journal a lot on nofap socializing really helps

3) cold showers, meditation etc etc

4)CBT for negative thoughts

5) looking at how far i have come , and competitive spirit of nofap..

4)youtube videos