1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to last longer when you’ve abstained from PMO for so long?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by DaddyFatSac, May 25, 2019.

1. DaddyFatSac

DaddyFatSac Fapstronaut

recently I had gone over 30 days without PMO. Everything was great until a girl went down on me and I busted in literally seconds. When I’m masturbating daily I usually last around 10 minutes. This was so embarrassing and I felt like it ended before it began. I enjoy going on long streaks but I also enjoy sex. Is there a way I can not prematurely ejaculate when on these long streaks? I feel like I’m at my peak sexual drive and confidence when I’m on a streak but it’s just the damn time that I can’t get right.

cns likes this.
  2. Probably going to take longer than 30 days to get your sensitivity reset. When you PMO you can orgasm in just a matter of a minute. In the past when I found myself in the situation I would do times tables in my head so that I could last longer also you may want to finish with the BJ.

Brown Boy and DaddyFatSac like this.
  3. cns

cns Fapstronaut

I personally keep stretching my penis in shower and before sleep. Also sexual fantasy, kegel exercise help. I think you should do whatever works for you.

4. What does stretching do for you if you don't mind me asking? I've never heard of the benefits.

5. cns

cns Fapstronaut

I do not like to see dead penis. I believe stretching and jelqing exercise can help but will require dedication. Just like doing certain amount of push ups, running, cycling etc in a routine.

6. Veritech

Veritech Fapstronaut

Your body is reacting to anticipation. This is a typical symptom of withdrawal.

Your body has had 30 days without stimulation. When you had sexual contact, you got hit with a "missing" wave of stimulus that your body had been craving for a month. Then "boom!!!" Like getting hit with a tonne of bricks.

Don't be discouraged. The symptom of imminent ejaculation should dissipate in time.

Keep up the good work. You got this.

hebertmatheus likes this.