1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Imma catch up with some reports, views, sayings. The point I do not talk much is that this is actually not much of a talk thing, but do thing. But... as you mention you need help. Imma write too often to inspire.

Alex_Al and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  2. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Don't worry brother, I recognized when I consistently do good deeds I don't relapse, when I forget or stop doing these good deeds continuously for two three days then those ugly relapsing thoughts comes back so I think consistently doing good deeds each day even if it's just a little is a big step towards success. After you relapse you feel the iman and guilt but that guilt and iman can disappear after a few days if you don't practice good deeds each day that is why i said this.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. You're completely right. I can't and won't disappoint you again brother beast and that is not just all talk.

Alex_Al and prince san like this.
  4. You're right, everytime I relapse I pray and read 1 juz' just to burn shaitaan and my nafs into place. I will try harder than ever before to not relapse though again.

prince san likes this.
  5. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Let's cut this PMO from the roots

6. That's a good way to look at it, something that has become intertwined with the body so the only way to get rid of it is grab it and start cutting the roots off.

prince san likes this.
  7. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Ran out of likes ! Feel Like liking everywhere ! XD

8. worst feeling ;)
    perfect my friend, how have you been recently are you under less stress than before?

9. Body him. He evil, right?

10. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Hi guys.

@Saiyan123

I lost my fight, and even a little bit my will.

Can I have a new fighting partner?

Best regards,

Jonny

Alex_Al and primordial-saiyan like this.
  11. Hi Jonny, just go again but harder and smarter. Check in more often aswell because you went inactive after a lot of messages. You will go against @King Ghoul Sstar for a real hard duel but check in and if you had any problems say how you got over them and try provide motivation aswell. I think your streak in your signature is off too unless it means something. Until you last at least 5 days you will be in this duel, after that the winner will be decided.

12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Triple threat. I like it. Get ready cuz i aint plannin on going easy

13. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    If you stay in bed after waking up, some urges do come, since you get Morning wood and it may cause problem. You should get up and empty your bladder and do wudhu, i think emptying the bladdet helps the most

14. Ra1

Ra1 Fapstronaut

Similarly no internet in the morning

15. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Did you use P as well?

16. A bit hectic day at work and some school problems with my daughter in her pre-teen years but I'll manage somehow. No urges now so I'm in safe.
    @BeastBoyBalling body what? Thanos? We'll see how it goes - I'm waiting for our duel :)

primordial-saiyan and cr7da8055 like this.
  17. 2468

2468 Fapstronaut

What helps me the most is not edging. An inappropriate thought comes in to my head, I immediately block it out. If Insee something bad on Instagram, I immediately scroll past or look away. Also never purposefully edging and touching your privates unless you are on the toilet or in the shower. If you shut down any edging or urges the instant they come up, it will make it easier to resist them.

18. Day 95...
    Check in
    I ll sum up what helped me in reaching here but i have a far way to go still...

Day 1-30
    1)Whenever i had craving i resisted it, I was firm on leaving mo
    2) whenever i had depression attacks as withdrawal symptom I used to listen to loud music and press panic button a lot
    3)i fixed my person issues which could cause depression

Day 30-60
    1) i journaled a lot on NoFap whenever i had cravings. I used to jot down my feelings on my nofap status and threads.. Helped a lot
    2) i increased my interactions on nofap... It was important as we need a lot of social support from our fellow peers
    3) i reminded myself of how far I have come and i knew relapsing from long streak gets you very bad depression and creates binging cravings..
    4) read success stories on NoFap..

Day 60-95
    1) fast everyday almost
    2) meditation
    3) cold showers
    4) YouTube lectures about addiction
    5) joined lot of Nofap challenges
    This is what helped me and can help you.. So fight till you win
    All the best everyone :)