1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. JPDrive

JPDrive Fapstronaut

Checking in. Good weekend so far. Took the kids to the pool yesterday and today.

No major issues. Picked up an album of “sleep music” on the itunes store. Much better to listen to that than watch TV/Netflix/Social Media at night in bed.

artifact likes this.
  2. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Checking in. Been a stressful time recently and have been tired, which means it is oh so easy to use the P to relieve everything. Oh well here we go again.

3. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Checking in, 27 days, and a good last few days. I know there are challenges ahead, and I’ll be tried again. Off travelling for work again tonight, so there the battle will continue!

artifact likes this.
  4. AEC Josh2415

AEC Josh2415 Fapstronaut

Checking in with 5 days

artifact likes this.
  5. James02

James02 Fapstronaut

Hey everyone, how do I join this group? I'm 36 year old male. Only on day 2 of my goal of no PMO & other sexual behavior that violates chastity in marriage.

artifact likes this.
  6. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Thanks artifact! Where is this member ranking?
    Greetings to all!

artifact likes this.
  7. Rebooter13

Rebooter13 Fapstronaut

Same triggers here and i guess for the most of us.

Circleinthesquare likes this.
  8. FreeSam

FreeSam Fapstronaut

Checking in. Need to prepare my mind for the summer time.

artifact likes this.
  9. Guys I'm still here...hope your are all doing well. PMO - it's not worth it.

JPDrive, NICEDUDE and artifact like this.
  10. Glad to see you, stop by any time. :)

JPDrive likes this.
  11. persona2903 likes this.
  12. Hello. If you would like to join, please go to the first post of this thread and read the rules.

13. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

14. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Cheking in. Very nice week end, no problems. Monday ok, without urges.
    Today whith a little bit of desire of PM, but for now i'm driving it well... I will try to be proactive so as not to fall into the usual thing.
    "The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty." Proverbs 22:3 NIV

15. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Hi Guys checking in here. Reseted some time ago so I adjust my counter to PM. Hop you are doing great! :)

artifact likes this.
  16. blazer72

blazer72 Fapstronaut

Checking in. Had a good weekend. I was able to help my wife through a few triggers without being defensive and starting an argument.

Espi1971, emanuel_free and artifact like this.
  17. Day 13. Going well, looking forward to second milestone.

NICEDUDE, artifact and emanuel_free like this.
  18. eddy23

eddy23 Fapstronaut

Checking in one month sober and healthy. Need to get better at checking in regularly. Did a SMART recovery meeting last night, which was great, and am continuing my daily 30 minute meditation. Have my therapist today, which makes me a little anxious as it's tough and emotional, digging in deep into the past and my feelings - much more so than I've ever done before.

Espi1971 and artifact like this.
  19. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

It is usually on day 4 that I succumb to strong urges. I'm in a more positive frame of mind and I see every failure or event as half glass full rather than half glass empty! Once in every four days is still a marked improvement for someone who used to do this everyday! I need this vital seed to build me up from inside. I wish to make PMO abstinence a habit in 2019. I have seen in the past that the vital seed when retained in the body for few weeks, bolsters my confidence and creativity and also improves my immunity significantly! Amen.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  20. JPDrive

JPDrive Fapstronaut

Checking in. Busy with work. Staying busy is good.

Deleted Account and artifact like this.