1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Apr 29, 2019.

1. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

thank you, my friend. thanks to your hope, and the momentum from this thread, I found the strength to overcome the anxiety. Btw, have a good new week!!!

2. </47>

</47> Fapstronaut

@Desperate_Warrior @control your life and everyone in the thread. Sorry to have to report a relapse guys. Can't decide who I let down more, all y'all or myself. Can't even tell you how many blessings I've had last couple days. How many great things have been going for me. And yet this is my way of thanking life for being kind to me. For shame truly. Already feeling the urges to binge, but I'll fight it for all I'm worth. For retribution if for nothing else. I couldn't conquer the urges, but I can conquer the chaser and at least start the new streak with a small victory. Luck then, to all of us

spaces, WanderTruth, Randox and 4 others like this.
  3. Thank you! I hope I will make her proud this time. Check in.

4. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

5. That's the spirit! We all believe you can make her proud. You've got this :)

6. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

" Fall down seven times, get up eight! "
    Never ever give up guys, keep fighting !

Check in

7. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

check in today. have a good day everyone. just do what you really enjoy as long as not PMO because we dont enjoy it!!!

8. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

I don't think so. as long as you dont act on it, it's not a relapse. but try hard to avoid the fantasy. do something, go out or watch a good movie instead.

9. I have the same opinion as @lonelygalaxy
    I wouldn't consider fantasizing as relapsing.

WanderTruth, Master Chips and spaces like this.
  10. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

11. I agree with others. I have made two counters, one for nofap streak and one for fantasy streaks, the later helps me to stay on balance