1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

2. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

3. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

4. Guys, I feel the thread needs some activity.. more than check ins.

@prettyboichad I hope you didnt leave the challenge mate.

5. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

checkin. today i am productive... but right now, i feel really really bad for no reasons. i want to watch a good movie but i cant find. i want to go out but too tired. i want to sleep but too bored. and when my mom called i had nothing to talk to her. i feel that she just wanted to know if i studied or not and even i did , i did not tell her. life sucks!!!

6. I hope all is right now, stay away from edge zones, dont be isolated, dont go toward any fantasy, such moments are easy for triggers. Try to do something joyful, enjoyable, even if it is not productive. Speak to someone. Go outside if that helps.

7. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  8. Don't worry you are going great.. Sometimes you get withdrawal symptoms from leaving pmo which explains being sad for no reason... You are a strong fighter and a strong teammate and once you reach 30 days you will realize how much you have improved emotionally... Good luck :) happiness awaits you :)

9. That is true, once I went for 8 days streak, and that day was full of anxiety and depression hitting together. That was a part of withdrewal.

10. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

11. Well, here's something interesting for ya... I am trying to gain some size on my arms, and losing spare body fat at same time. lol, sounds like conflicting goals! Anyway, I have been force-feeding myself with protein for last few weeks and I just want to eat hella carbs man! I am trying to restrain myself from imagining high carb foods! And sugar too! Oh boi! I am craving that like so bad... But guess what! Guns over taste! ;) :p

12. Oh that is a good plan! Well nothing is better than protines :p best of luck man!!

13. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

thank you my friend. I am ok now. After taking a break, I feel better. I called my mom and explained my emotion to her and she promised she would not make me feel being watched like that. Again, i appreciate your kind words