1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

2. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

It's only been 4 days this time, and I feel so damn tired now, like even when I am walking, my legs and arms sore. I am usually a very energetic person. While playing Football, my friends would get tired, but, I used to continue playing with the same intensity for like another extra hour or half-an-hour. I can understand if I feel a little low, but now, I'm like so tired. My head aches, and all those shit is happening. I don't know what this is ! Anyways, I won't give in, but, I am just so tired !

3. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

So does this mean, I am flat lining ? Is this even normal ?

4. I think yes, your brain needs its dopamine fix I guess. Better get some natural dopamine brother ;)

5. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Thank you sister. I was really worried, with a lot going on at the moment ! All of my relatives were pressurizing me to join any college. I had also been feeling so sick today. Somehow I convinced everyone that I will try and work so hard, that finally, I will go to a really good University, next year ! I have realized what it means to just say something, and what it means to really keep up my word. This streak that I am currently in, made me realize a lot. I learnt a lot this time, so I will give my everything to accomplish my goals ! I have already been so lethargic, and so careless. I won't make Mistakes any more, and I will not try to find excuses Whatsoever ! I want to become the Old me I was, and I will achieve my goals, no matter whatsoever. No matter How many times I stumble, I will strive to achieve so much ! Thank you for being here Sister !

6. This is temporary. It just summed up from your activities. It is not related to masturbation.
    It can be.
    You are not flatlining, maybe little withdrawals symptoms. Don't stress too much, cause I feel you shaking to relapse. Don't.

Alex_Al and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  7. Ok, @Saiyan123 it's been days and i can only see day 0 on @Trolimp2xm 's day counter. Is anyone monitoring this? What is happening here? Did i win? Are we still dueling?

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  8. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Okay, so it just means I am tired due to some physical activity I did ? I didn't do any physical work at all !

I am not. I just won't. I gave my word, and I won't lose this time !

I didn't see that, and I didn't know that he was in a duel with you, brother !

swordsman163 and Deleted Account like this.
  9. Hey bud, Are you in charge of the thread now?

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  10. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Nah brother, you just asked if anyone noticed Trolimp2xm's streak at zero, right ? That's why I responded, that I didn't see it ! I'm not in charge of this thread !

Last edited: May 26, 2019
    swordsman163 likes this.
  11. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

12. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Leave it brother, for it's all a part of the journey !

swordsman163 and prince san like this.
  13. Breaking news. At least for me. I found something. I have seen it everywhere "when I am stressed I fap, when I am emotionally imbalance or something like that'' .For me is quite the opposite. When slept good, when relaxed and feel comfortable, I want to have sex, not when I am stressed etc, etc. So it is really difficult week ahead cause imma collect my energy which will lead to temptations.

Alex_Al and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  14. IceRocket

IceRocket Fapstronaut

15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Would really appreciate if you guys can share your experience in this thread.

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  16. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

Reset after 32 days
    Well done @Pedro.lives , you beat me in this duel. It was a pleasure fighting you.
    You won't get my soul though xd
    @Saiyan123 I will take my time to reflect, and I will announce you when I'm ready for another duel. Thanks for having me in this challenge

17. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

18. I haven't got 7 days in a while now but as a heavy addict abstaining for that long is just an incredible feeling. I'd say I felt on top of the world like to go 14 days was an insane achievement coz I'm struggling idk why now.

19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Relapsed?

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.