1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lawliet129

Lawliet129 Fapstronaut

64/90

2. Steel rain

Steel rain Fapstronaut

Hi guys. I joined to challenge today and i am in 3rd day on nofap streak. May it be easy

3. 16 more to go...day 74/90 can't control my excitement to reach there this 16 days look like 16 decades...hope i reach it successfully

4. xmag3000

xmag3000 Fapstronaut

So we have another winner... Congratulations:emoji_muscle::emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

5. xmag3000

xmag3000 Fapstronaut

Congratulations, keep in that direction..:emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

6. xmag3000

xmag3000 Fapstronaut

So Friday 35
    Today 36...on challenge
    Days clean 43
    The quote for today:
    Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.
    Gordon B. Hinckley:emoji_fist:

7. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

8. casablanca7

casablanca7 Fapstronaut

9. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 3
    I don't have to do that today.one urge at a time, one day at a time
    All the best for today guys

10. Cubzy

Cubzy Fapstronaut

Day 22/90 going strong

11. Woahhhh

Woahhhh Fapstronaut

12. Krazy-8

Krazy-8 Fapstronaut

Day 6. Things are getting a bit out of control. Yet here I am. There have been many urges recently. But somehow, I was able to restrain myself. Please help me with ways I can control myself.

13. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Thanks so much, brother, right back at you! May we all keep going, and not give up :)

xmag3000 and RiseToGreatness like this.
  14. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

I changed about for 1 month my nutrition and I feel better than earlier but now I noticed it`s also that much consume of video games and not eating what fucks me. Hmm maybe I do some researches what will be good for me!

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  15. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Day 102
    Yesterday was a Japan-Day in my city. Well life showed me who are my real friends and not. My "Bro" said at first he want to go with us but then at the day he didn`t text me back. So I waited hours till I noticed "Fuck it, I go with my family there". I picked up my cousin who was also interested to go there and later our family came to look at the big cool fireworks. As I picked her up a message from him came who said: "That`s too late for me sry". Bruh. It`s not the first time that my "Bro" ignored me at the day we wanted to do something. So what now? Should I get upset about it and say it to him or should I just put him into the "fake friends" list?

16. captaingill

captaingill Fapstronaut

Mate its ok, sometime this do happen, don't make it a big issue. Just talk to him and express yourself in productive way. Listen his reason and argue in calm and cool manner. No need to change your relationship with him base on solely this incident. Stay Blessed!! ☺️

17. captaingill

captaingill Fapstronaut

Day 8 - Check In!!
    Today's Quote: What is not started today is never finished tomorrow. -Goethe

18. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut