1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MWM89

MWM89 Fapstronaut

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

3. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

4. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 24/90 successful. A little increase in tension about relapse, with number of days passing by. I need to regulate myself to keep proper mindset. Cheers guys.

5. xvtc ctvx

xvtc ctvx Fapstronaut

Chugging along, not necessarily getting easier every day but committed to seeing this through to 90 and beyond!

xmag3000 and RiseToGreatness like this.
  6. Start Date: Jan 25, 2019
    Day 114/117 no PM (relapsed day 51, 70, 102)
    Day 15/90 consecutive no PM
    Day 117 no alcohol or caffeine
    Day 85 weight training
    Day 18 meditation
    - I am amazed at how much resolve I am feeling lately
    - not sure if it is that I finally want to succeed at this 90 day challenge or the threat of paying my wife $3400 if I relapse - either way, it is a good feeling to know I can finally trust myself and my behaviour
    - another superpower health benefit I am noticing is my allergies are not bad this spring and I have not needed to take any medication (Aerius)
    - I have only had itchy eyes for 3-4 days but no sneezing, runny nose etc. - that's nothing compared to weeks of all that as usual
    - my theory (confirmed by my doctor) is that when I am less stressed (from not fapping, being retired from work stress, and making other healthy choices like eating right, dropping caffeine and alcohol, meditating and weight lifting) my immune system is less hyper-sensitive to things like allergens in the air (pollen) which is in full force right now
    - end of story is I need to maintain what I am doing for continued good health, peace of mind, reduced social anxiety and a growing sense of confidence that I can beat this PMO addiction

7. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

8. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

dear brothers, here´s a pointer that might be helpful. one of the things i used to do a lot was having a kind of absolute thinking like "i will never fap again" "pmo never again", "i´m out of this forever..." etc etc.
    i realized something with my last relapse, these kind of thinking is a friend of the addiction. it´s based on the same impulsiveness that leads to pmo. so instead of making absolute promises, it´s better to think moment by moment, day by day, "this moment, this day - no pmo". this will remove pressure off yourself for having to create the "perfect life" and it will leave you with the only thing that you can do right now, which is dealing with the present moment.

living and learning. Onwards my brothers

9. Day 71...2 more days successfully passed off...

10. surfdude

surfdude Fapstronaut

11. xmag3000

xmag3000 Fapstronaut

Day 33 on challenge
    Day 40 clean
    I'm Feeling awesome cause I feel that I can manage the urges better than before but still got a lot to improve to win this battle.

The quote for today:
    For changes to be of any true value, they've got to be lasting and consistent.
    Tony Robbins

RiseToGreatness and Fredi-the like this.
  12. casablanca7

casablanca7 Fapstronaut

17/90
    I am having a little better day today. Although still having a bit of stinking thinking that usually happens before a collapse. Keep me in your prayers, as I will for you.

13. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

14. xmag3000

xmag3000 Fapstronaut

Great advice cause when we say never to an habit we put a lot pressure and that pressure can make us give up, it's better one day at time and let the mind know that we accept us as we are, humans with imperfections, a relapse is not the end of the world, learn from it and start over.

15. Woahhhh

Woahhhh Fapstronaut

45/90 half way lol it’s been a learning experience

16. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Sorry
    Relapsed again
    I am not able to control strong urges .... Plzz help me someone how to cope up with those bouncers .. I am able to keep up with small ones but not big ones .
    Day 0
    Best of luck guys

17. Lawliet129

Lawliet129 Fapstronaut

Wednesday 60/90
    Thursday 61/90

RiseToGreatness likes this.