1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Adult Arcade Worry

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Lot Yanisin, May 20, 2019.

1. Lot Yanisin

Lot Yanisin Fapstronaut

I'll make this brief. I have had a non-stop worry over the past 7 days nearly of going away on business...and also going to an adult movie cinema (adult arcade) while there.

It'd be an important trip with a highly valuable amount of content, but through stupid curious research in the past (due to where seen videos took place)...it has multiple places.

The misses asks why I'm so hesitant about booking the trip already...whelp...there it is. (Hetero + passable TS attraction...the Thai and Brazilian TS stuff got me bad)

I wanna be a good man, dammit. One relapse (or reset?) in about 5 weeks overall. I've doing alright.

2. You did some searching and found things you should not be doing while on your business trip. Search again and this time look for some things to do while you are there to keep you busy but align with what you are trying to accomplish.

3. Lot Yanisin

Lot Yanisin Fapstronaut

Wasn't on business at the time
    This was at home town