1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hey @Saiyan123 i don't hear from my opponent. How am i supposed to know i am winning?

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  2. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

42 days bro

Sorry I don’t check in every day amigos. Really busy with work but all good

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good to know you are still going. I like a good challenge

4. Potato_22

Potato_22 Fapstronaut

Check in day 7 man today has been a pretty hard day first week without PMO in a long time I don't feel very good I barely can control the urges and my mind is a mess, my thoughts are foggy, I'm trying to settle down my mind, hopefully I will

5. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Somebody help me out here!!!
    The frequency of nocturnal emissions /wet dreams has become alarming high.
    Sometimes i faintly remember it to be some kind of erotic dream,but sometimes it's just emissions.
    Here's the track of my emissions and WTH is happening??
    1st on Day 10
    2nd on Day 14
    3rd on Day 30
    4th on Day 50
    5th on Day 57
    6th on Day 58
    7th on Day 60
    8th on Day 62 (current day)

6. I don't WD when I sleep I read ayat ul kursi, last 2 ayat of surah baqarah and separate to that read 3 quls (surah ikhlas, falaq and nas) in my cupped hands and like make spit noise into hand 3x blowing (but obviously don't actually spit) then wipe over face, hands, body 3x and then sleep and you shouldn't WD I don't think.

CoolBuddy7 and MONSTER MONK like this.
  7. you can do it just push past this hard phase.

Potato_22 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  8. You are pushing yourself and your mind is playing tricks on you.

I have understand that my ex was seen waiting for her male cousin a year ago. As far as I know she got no male cousin. As far as I know, I am praying to God not to collide us again, cause I may murder her.

9. Hey @Trolimp2xm , can you keep it up? Am i being too fast for you? I can slow down a little bit if you want. Don't let your guard down. I can do this all day.
    [​IMG]

10. Sadly, I relapsed on Friday night and binged a bit on Saturday. The reason for that is my emotional burnout I guess - all problems just piled up on Friday, daughter's struggles at school and my ex not giving a damn about it, financial probs etc. I don't like this state of apathy which is approaching me. I have made a personal goal for myself to have 10 days clean and then move on from that. @BeastBoyBalling I'm sorry for leaving you alone in our duel - I need to collect myself together now - good luck.

11. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

Check in. I need to focus on my wife, she is the most important person in my life...

12. we know you're strong and smart. Persevere in times of adversity.

13. I will pray for you :D.
    well done on a week.

Deleted Account and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  14. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

We all know what a kind of warrioress you're. So, start once more, and kick this off this time though sister.

15. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

17. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Staying strong. No slips over the weekend. Today is Day 8

18. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

This is so awesome! Always remember that this is progress! It is so great that you are able to see the progress you've made. Some of us can't just stop completely all at once. Some of us get better one change at a time.

19. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I relapsed, but, a lot of things changed this time around. I still am going to change even more stuff. Anyways, not worrying too much because, I completed 5 days. Now going for the 10 days streak. Brother @Saiyan123 , don't let my failure hinder your growth. Keep going brother, I will get right back at it. I am planning on going offline for some 2-3 days, but, whenever possible, I will try to check-in. Stay alert guys, and keep doing well. Brother, Beast, I will talk, after completing that 10 day streak, I promised you !

20. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Good luck my friend! Stay strong & stay out of trouble. Think of this next time you think you want PMO.....

want-to-makeout.jpg