Superpowers and presence is coming... How to STOP women trying to seduce me and steal my semen....

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by auzzy_mikey, May 19, 2019.

1. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

Superpowers and presence is coming... How to STOP women trying to seduce me and steal my semen....

Hey guys,

My presence and superpowers are returning and so whenever I get on the train, I never look up at all and always look down cause I don't want women seducing me or arousing me for me to lose any semen or precum due to their seduction. I get so aggressive when this happens cause during the past 2 weeks, some women have been trying their hardest to stand next to me to touch my leg or my hand while sitting down to seduce me. I'm trying everything from sitting ONLY next to guys on the train, to putting a bag between my legs and their legs, to not looking up at all. But women are relentless and will do anything to seduce me....

I honestly just want a way to get rid of my sexual desires completely... Anyone know any yoga/meditation or method to completely get rid of sexual desires? How to tell these women specifically to stop seducing/arousing me? I'm literally just thinking telling these women on the face that "Can you please stop touching me?"... Tell them that on the face so they stop... Really going to go to ALL fucking measures even tell it loudly and vocalise my voice to these women to not touch my legs...

ANyone have any experience of how to counter this situation?

2. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_874.jpg I apologize, but due to the amount of craziness in this section, I really cannot tell if this is serious or not. If you are serious and you are really being harrased like this and you want to practice retention that way, then stop taking care of your personal appareance.

4. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

Hey man, I'm being serious. I am not making any joke. Being completely serious. It really feels like harassment.

I want sexual transmutation where I can transmute my sexual energy into my other areas of my life.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Where do you live OP, because I want to move to this place where female demon succubus semen stealers are trying to rape males on buses.

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Become a nerd. Walk with a hunchback, say random japanese words, mention Star Wars, snort every once in a while. Most people would be repulsed by all that, try it.

7. Souvent08

Souvent08 Fapstronaut

This is an odd post I must admit. A little bit if context would help to understand your situation. If you want them to stop seducing you then you could change what you are doing. Sit somewhere else. Act busy or concentrated on a book. Change your appearance. Act differently.

8. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

I was going to disregard this post because you mentioned superpowers............................ but presence....................... now that's some serious shit. I'm sorry to say that there's no stopping the ladies once you've reached PRESENCE.

Just remember... you're the victim here. Women are just mindless sex freaks that have a 6th sense to detect men's nofap counters.

Prepare yourself for a 2 week orgy binge that will sap your semen for the next 80 years of your life.

You'll never be the same again.

Never again will you be present.

9. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

Haha. I'm being serious. I was on the train this morning and I literally called out a female and said "There's plenty of room to stand on the other side". This was after I stared at her multiple times aggressively and she was relentless in touching my feet.

You are exactly right man. This morning I'll tell you what happened on the train. I was sitting down and extreme presence, aura and superpowers overtook me. I was sitting down just listening to music. This women from the distance tries moving her legs and projecting her entire body towards me to seduce me. I didn't give any notice. Then next she comes right next to me and starts trying to touch my legs with her legs. I stared at her twice or three times aggressively and kept staring at her. She moved away a little bit and then started to touch my legs again. That's when I verbalised it front of everyone and said "Theres plenty of room to stand over there". She said 'Whats wrong with me standing over here?". I said "It's cause you are moving closer to me". That kept her away. Everyone stared at me and then she was made conscious.

I will do anything at this stage to retain my superpowers. I'll even report them to the police for inappropriate touching or assault.

You are exactly right dude, the natural instinct of women being hypergamous and fucking seeking attention from men who practice semen retention they can't help it. But dude I will literally do anything to protect myself at this stage.
    This morning I'll tell you what happened on the train. I was sitting down and extreme presence, aura and superpowers overtook me. I was sitting down just listening to music. This women from the distance tries moving her legs and projecting her entire body towards me to seduce me. I didn't give any notice. Then next she comes right next to me and starts trying to touch my legs with her legs. I stared at her twice or three times aggressively and kept staring at her. She moved away a little bit and then started to touch my legs again. That's when I verbalised it front of everyone and said "Theres plenty of room to stand over there". She said 'Whats wrong with me standing over here?". I said "It's cause you are moving closer to me". That kept her away. Everyone stared at me and then she was made conscious.

I will do anything at this stage to retain my superpowers. I'll even report them to the police for inappropriate touching or assault.

Yeah man this morning I selected a place to sit only next to males and will consciously always to sit ONLY next to males.... NEVER SIT NEXT TO ANY FEMALE... I can't control how I behave. My mind is recovering at the moment and I project myself aggressively with too much confidence at the moment (i.e. superpowers). I'm telling myself to be calm and quiet and be not noticeable. But I can't control myself. I do other things and literally and don't even stare at any women, I look at my phone or do my work and still these women try seducing me , like this morning.

This thing really aggravates me beyond words.

better123 and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I cannot take anything of this seriously, I am sorry. If this is fake, good job, you got me.

11. Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods New Fapstronaut

Gosh if the women I play golf with would act this way towards me. What day are you on to produce that much pheromones? Also, do pheromones really exist? Anyways, got to get back to the putting green. See you guys at the U.S. Open. ;)

12. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

I'm done.

13. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

On day 113 and I plan never to lose any semen ever again in MY LIFE.. I will do anything to keep this kryptonite with me. Never ever release it again. I've got it inside my head. I'm gonna say to these women whenever I get on the train "Excuse me, you are invading my personal space... Can you please move to the side a little bit?"

Literally I'll do anything to keep this precious energy to myself.. I don't give two fucks if I make a fool of myself. But I gotta keep myself protected and strong forever and ever.

14. Souvent08

Souvent08 Fapstronaut

Hey, just stay focused on yourself. It looks like you have more than just urges . You have women actively trying to make you fail. Good luck to you!

15. Part of being a man is to deal with this in a calm and relaxed manner. Women seek your vicinity, not because they want to seduce you, but they want to feel safe (especially on public transport). Unless you move into a country with gender separation on buses, this is how the rest of your life is going to be now.

Your main question should not be how you change female behavior (you won't), but how you get confident enough to not give a flying fuck about what women around you do. Women are weak, not dangerous (especially not to you), and somehow your mindset doesn't reflect that yet.

16. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

I wish I was calm and relaxed about this. But this thing bothers me so much, that I actually called the police and asked about what to say to females on public transport to stay away from me. They definitely do come in my vicinity to seduce me... its about about feeling safe... There were that many people on the train and purposely she kept standing next to me to touch my leg. I stared at her twice aggressively and she didn't move away until I vocalised it. I obviously told her by my staring and my eyes that I was uncomfortable. What else does it leave me to be than rather aggressive and raged? If a woman is trying to touch me, i politely stare at her, she doesn't move away. LEaves me no other choice than to vocalise it.

Yes I know I can't change female behaviour. But I just want to be left alone. I purposely move to seats where men are sitting so I don't get seduced. But it's just that my presence and aura and charisma is so HIGH right now that I get so scared to even go on public transport. It kills me literally.

My confidence only comes from semen retention I have seen. I will do anything to keep and preserve my semen. But these women do anything to steal my semen and arouse me. I will do anything to keep and preserve my semen, if it involves contacting the police or reporting a woman to the police, I'll do that. THis time i'll do anything to keep myself clean and away from these women. Guns blazing all solid rocket boosters in check.

17. I'm not sure if you're just reading too much into random circumstances, but I only say that because I do not experience this at all, hahah...

Perhaps give this a read, it's from a yogic perspective but from memory does cover the magnetic effect of celibacy on the practitioner, from the perspective of the yogi trying not to be seduced once they begin attaining spiritual power. There is a lot in Eastern philosophy on asuras (demons) descending upon the aspirant in the form of members of the opposite sex trying to disturb their practice...

https://selfdefinition.org/celibacy/sivananda/brahmacharya-section-1-phenomenon.htm

Deleted Account and Captain! like this.
  18. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

Do you practice semen retention as well? My friend I am not reading into it too much. I just always stare down, don't ever stare at women. I just want peace in my world.

Just to enjoy life and enjoy my world again. None of this artificial, materialistic bullshit in the world. Just be for who I am and nothing else.

Yet these women come close to stare at me, come closer to touch my legs. That's what aggravates me, gets me going at very agitated and annoyed.

19. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Just tell them you'd like personal space. And if that doesn't work, just act as of you're gay or tell them you're gay.