1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Did NoFAP land you a girl?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kratos_GOW, May 19, 2019.

1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I m 22, never had a gf. Just curious if this thing true or not. And if you have a story i would like to hear it.

Jonny1992 and Daniel Forster like this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Nice steak there man

ItsYaBoy likes this.
  4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

The NoFap streak or the NoGirl streak?

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Nofap streak. No girl is a matter of time.

ZOR0 likes this.
  6. NoFap has definitely help me Improve with women. PMO and ejaculation depletes a mans phermones, testosterone and natural hormones that motivate you to go after women and it also weakens you physically and emotionally. When youre constantly PMOing, you dont even realize it but when you take a one month break from PMO and you go back to binging, you finally realize how it effects your performance across the board. When I abstain and my chemical balance is right, I felt more confident and bold which makes it easier to meet women.

Separating yourself from PMO lessens your addiction to objectify women and positively effects your interactions with them. Less sex obsessed makes you less desperate and thirsty which makes you Less needy which makes you less nervous and gives you more confidence which leads to smoother interactions with women. The more this happens the more confident you become and the more you want to abstain.

7. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

I feel like NoFap will change your aura as a man. Semen retention must help the body produce more pheromones. It's been reported many times that NoFap does help attract the opposite sex so, there must be some truth to it.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  8. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

Not really. I do have superpowers but they seem to not be sufficient. I impressed my current gf with cash.

9. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

No, never happened, even with my record of 168 days. But I had the feeling that I could better talk to them.

10. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

When you stop escaping reality and numbing yourself with PMO or other forms of instant gratification escapism, you start noticing all the problems you've been neglecting. All your desires and dissatisfaction. You start feeling negative emotions again.

I don't like the mindset a lot of people in this community have.

"If I build a long enough streak, women will come to me without me actually doing anything other than attract them with my pheromones / superpowers / aura / fairy dust / mystical testosterone."

You actually have to do something. Nofap allows you to stop escaping and start developing your reality. To start solving your problems. To stop ignoring the areas in your life where you're dissatisfied.

Don't rely on some passive magic bullshit. That's just another form of escapism. You have to take risks. You have to fail and get rejected. You have to challenge your comfort zone. You have to be really bad at something before getting better at it. Anything else is just dellusionally trying to escape the reality of that process.

11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Don't forget Jizz Magic. Jizz Magic is the most powerful ever concieved.

12. I don't want to look that up but... What???

IbrahimViking likes this.
  13. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

This is the realest comment i have ever seen

bigsam, KumbuyaMyLord and iLoveRain like this.
  14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yeah what is that thing?

15. Do you keep a journal here? I am sure it would be hilarious. Would like to read. :D

IbrahimViking and Kratos_GOW like this.
  16. iLoveRain

iLoveRain Fapstronaut

No and dont get your hopes too high. Nofap doesnt do wonders.

17. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Semen retention. Some people here think you can just think about any good thing they can come up with and say that retention does that. "I heard that you become bulletproof if you practice semen retention. Is that true?" "Yes, the other day I was shot in the head and the bullet bounced off me and killed the guy, who exploded in a million dollars. I'm on day 4."

18. Ha nice.
    I reckon getting the brain back to normal, not messing up the genitals, and saving some zinc are about it.

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  19. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Try telling that to them. There was a post about changing your face structure with semen retention. It was so nonsensical, Alexander said there is no proof about that actually working, and the OP went beserk. Then Alexander said the semen popsicles thing and everyone calmed down.

20. Regards this thread, I have found it easier to talk to women and nicer reactions from them. Still early days for me.
    My aim here is to be happier, more confident, and better able to concentrate. Not more sex/finding a girlfriend/bigger johnson/being 'alpha'..