1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The No Screen Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

2. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

3. 5/30

Going pretty well with this.

Force Majeure likes this.
  4. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

6/30 for Monday night

5. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Well today's not going to count, 10 is not super late but not what I set - starting over with tomorrow night then..

6. 18/30. Went to bed at 9 pm yesterday, I was going to listen to an audio book but I fell asleep instead :D

7. 6/30

It's so important to have a deadline that I do respect. Otherwise I would be constantly finding excuses to stare at screens.

8. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

I need this back in my life. My time is 9:30 pm starting from today Day 0

9. It's a very good decision to take up this challenge.

Force Majeure and Grow_out_of_it like this.
  10. 8/30

A power break made me stop 10 minutes in advance. Pretty good timing, though.

11. Clancy Li

Clancy Li Fapstronaut

Day 0/30 (11:30 p.m.)
    I'm in!
    I have some friends who always stay up really late in the night, and though I'm not a late-sleeping guy at all, I got used to talking with them online until 1:00 a.m. or later. The other day I told them I've got to sleep before 00:00 a.m. but now it still seems a little late if I want to get up before 7:45 a.m.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  12. Welcome!

I would recommend having at least one hour without screens before going to sleep. My goal is to stop by 9pm and go to sleep at 10pm, so that I can wake up at 6am or earlier.

13. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

Day 1. No screen challenge. Yesterday I tried my level best to do this challenge. Today I'll try to stop looking at my screens 10 mins before my actual time.