1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SO of PA attempting reboot

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by LittleBird, May 16, 2019.

1. LittleBird

LittleBird Fapstronaut

Hello,

I’m new here and found this site through my SO who is PA and attempting to reboot. I saw him posting to this site and was upset about what I had seen/read. I don’t like the idea of invading his privacy but I can’t shake the feeling that he’s constantly hiding something from me. It’s been a very frustrating few weeks and there have been A LOT of emotions and things said. I’d like to get the female perspective from others in similar situations, I really feel it could be helpful during this difficult time. Thanks in advance!

2. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

There's another section in these forums called Significant Other Journals, take a read there and you'll find loads of women going through what you are experiencing. There's also a group, SOS: Significant Others Support, that's private and can only be read and posted to by our partners. Good luck, I hope you both find the support you need to pull through this to a good place.

Trappist and LittleBird like this.
  3. LittleBird

LittleBird Fapstronaut

Thanks for the tip!