1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Insane sex education in California

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 16, 2019.

1. Please, for the love of all that is holy, make sure you know exactly what your children are being taught in school! Or better yet, if you can manage it, don't send them to public school. This is insane. The article says some of these books were taken away now, but the fact that they were ever even suggested and that parents had to protest to get them removed is frightening enough.

*possible trigger language ahead*

"These textbooks included telling kindergartners they could be two genders at once or no gender at all; showing third graders large and close up illustrated pictures of the sex act; introducing fourth graders to sexual fantasies, masturbation, and slang words for sexual organs; and presenting high schoolers with a detailed how-to sex manual that included instructions on anal sex for all sexual orientations, BDSM (bondage, domination, sadomasochism), body fluid (urinating on each other) or blood play, and fisting."

https://californiafamily.org/2019/s...-from-sex-ed-guidelines-after-parent-protest/

2. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

This is another reason I am voting republican. The left is going crazy.

@Castielle is right, make sure you know what your kids are being taught because they are about to totally screw their lives almost beyond repair. I honestly wish this was fake news.

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I do not care what my children are taught in school about this. I'm their father and I will guide them properly.

Also I have no children.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. brilliantidiot

Actually, kids are easy to indoctrinate in schools and they often wind up listening to what they are taught by their teachers more than their parents.

5. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

This is the California left. If you are against this, you are an intolerant Bigot.

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Not here. Children listen more to their parents than their teachers when it comes to anything not related to school subjects. They learn about sex through the media, and when any autority wants to act it is too late, they are already "pimpin'".

7. Dr. Mario

Dr. Mario Fapstronaut

This is one of the reasons my ex-gf is, well, my ex. She honestly thinks it's totally okay if her kids are raised in public school. Granted, neither of us live in Commiefornia. But I was just thinking, "Either you approve of this kind of propaganda, or you're genuinely unaware of it, and neither of those scenarios builds my confidence in you as a mother!"

8. brilliantidiot

Do you know how many lives they will wreck if they teach kids there is no such thing as gender

9. Fausterity

Fausterity Fapstronaut

It's not going to stop there. Eventually they will make children demonstrate these sex acts in school. They will not stop unless they are stopped.

10. brilliantidiot

Thats why I'm trying my best to stop them. No gender, encouraging mothers to kill their own children, no more free speech, they went too far for me. You can bet they are going to launch even more attacks on churches too. Heck, I'm just glad hillary clinton isn't president. She'd be pushing this kind of thing like mad.

11. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Umm, what?

Stuff like this shouldn’t be funded on taxpayer money, and those lessons shouldn’t even be given to kids. Teach them about babies and stuff but the rest should be left up to parents or their own questions. I know that here, students can opt out of even the basic P in V talk because of religious reasons, I can’t imagine forcing them to hear about those alternative sex behaviours.

12. What is education, but a weapon in the hands of him who wields it?

Joseph Stalin

13. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

th (2).jpeg
    Indeed. They want civil war, because that will be the only thing these people will understand.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    XAI04 and LonelyStrength like this.
  14. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Deeply disturbing. Sex education should only teach the risks of disease and pregnancy. They'll figure the rest out on their own. This kinky shit will one day be the norm if this continues. Imagine kinks in 2040. In fact don't.

15. brilliantidiot

I don't know if they actually want that, it would be a quick termination of themselves and their ideals

MadJackMcMad likes this.
  16. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

it seems contradictory, but they would probably welcome an end to their own miserable existence. Remember, these people are nihilists ultimately.

17. I'm not certain that the possibility of defeat is even on their radar. The Progressive Left has gone from victory to victory to victory for years now. The mainstream media, Facebook, Twitter, etc. bray their talking points millions of times a day. They regularly actually say to each other, "we're on the right side of history." I think they really are unable to see the possibility that anything they do or say could derail their inevitable final victory.

That's what happens when you live in a bubble and only have contact with people whose beliefs are identical to yours.

18. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Their kind love smelling their own farts.

MadJackMcMad likes this.
  19. I do have kids. We home school. This isn't the reason why (I live in KY and not CA), but there is much to find fault with the public school system. I am glad to live in America, where we actually do enjoy many freedoms still, including the right to instruct our children at home according to our standards of excellence and love. Some states do this better than others. :)

letter and brilliantidiot like this.
  20. klaris

klaris Fapstronaut

everyone has their own vision