1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Confusion

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Sasski, May 13, 2019.

1. The identity we create for ourselves is a false one. All those things you believe about yourself? Pretty much lies. The only accurate view of you and who you are, the only true portrayal of your identity, is the one God sees, because he made you and knows you better than you know yourself. And do you know what he says about you? You are his beloved daughter that he cherishes more than anything. He says you are 100% OK with him. You are forgiven, for every little and every big thing you have ever done wrong. Right now this very instant, everything is OK. You are free.

With that freedom, you have options; you can choose which way you will go. If you want to embrace the identity God has set for you, you can move in the direction of his love. Or, you can continue to live in the lies you have built up around yourself and the death and destruction that they bring. It really is your choice.

There are two tables before you: one filled with food that will nourish and one laden with food that is poisoned and will slowly kill you. You're right next to the poisoned food, so it's easy to reach out and eat from it. The other table seems far away. It will take effort to reach it. The path is clearly marked but seems very arduous. You will have help every step of the way if you decide to get up and start the journey. This community is one such help to you. You will have clear guidance from God as you walk.

The best of your life is ahead of you. I am praying for you and cheering you on!

Sasski likes this.
  2. Sasski

Sasski Fapstronaut

Thank you for happy feeling that you made me feel after reading this and yes, i haven't ever expect that i will have all of this kindness and support for me.

Yeah, i hate myself, i can't ignore that, as you know if i loved myself while i am doing this, people will hate me, that's what I can think about when i qsk why i am hating myself. I will work on that point

3. Sasski

Sasski Fapstronaut

I am not sure that god love me, especially i am a Muslim and doing sex chats is not acceptable in Islam, but you are right that God in all religions love us even more than our mothers and he is the one that knows who is me more even myself, the first option, i agree with you it will make me comfortable but i am just afraid to believe in it completely and do much wrong things as i will not be so much bad according to that option.

I am an overthinker, i will try to believe on what do you say however

4. Nobody is ideal. I don't think everything what you've done was good and beneficial for you, but I don't think it makes you a bad person. Nobody has right to judge you as far as you hurt only yourself, not anyone else. It's okay that you admitted you have done something wrong, but it doesn't make you automatically a bad person.

Sasski likes this.
  5. iLoveRain

iLoveRain Fapstronaut

God loves EVERYONE. Thats something you should not worry about. He s waiting for you to work on yourself .

Sasski likes this.
  6. Sasski

Sasski Fapstronaut

Mmm, yes that's look convincing, i will work to believe in that more deeply, thank you really for your help

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Sasski

Sasski Fapstronaut

That's make me happy, i hope that's is true, i will believe that is true, thank you

iLoveRain likes this.
  8. You're welcome. Glad I could help. If you want to ask about something just write a message or visit my journal. Remember, this community is here for you.