1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 10/90

2. casablanca7

casablanca7 Fapstronaut

10/90
    Double digits baby. 80 days left in the challenge.

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 8/90. I see its all the mental game. It's like when your mind is telling you to give in to urges, one more its okay, almost like seduction. But you don't budge, you stand your ground and act like a warrior. That's how you conquer yourself.

4. A47

A47 Fapstronaut

Checking in at day 3. Wrote my exam today, had urges sometimes but resisted them, I am home alone at this time but I have called my brother to have a night stay with me so that i can prevent any chance of relapse.

5. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Yes! It’s the little peak here, the sexual fantasy thoughts that we let go on a little too long before redirecting our thoughts...these add up. And, we’re never going to have perfect thoughts so it’s good to be kind to ourselves, too. Good luck, keep going, don’t give up!

6. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Yes! One urge at a time, we build strength slowly but surely, one urge resisted at a time. We can tell our addictive mind, “Hey, thanks for sharing, now bugger off!” and we move on, as addiction slaying warriors!

Starboii, Srisurya, xmag3000 and 2 others like this.
  7. its day 64...with every passing day excitement is increasing & so is nervousness... I'm trying my best not to leave any stone in fulfilling this journey for the first & last time...26 more to go

8. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

9. I missed posting yesterday so here it is with today's post:

Start Date: Jan 25, 2019
    Day 106/109 no PM (relapsed day 51, 70, 102)
    Day 7/90 consecutive no PM
    Day 109 no alcohol or caffeine
    Day 77 weight training
    Day 10 meditation
    - a huge win for me while while on the road trip was I stayed at a hotel and did not even feel tempted to look at anything sexy on my cell even though I was alone in my room
    - hotels are usually a trigger ... I think the having $2500 US bet with my wife helped me abstain too (read post from a few days ago if you want to see what that was about)
    - my BPH symptoms where are also much improved during the road trip which shows improvement in my prostate health
    - usually sitting for many hours on my butt/prostate in a car can make peeing laboured but not this time around - I only peed once in 6 hours of driving
    - I attribute it to several things: my BPH meds (flomax), not PMO'ing, abstaining from alcohol and caffeine as well as upping the exercise in my life

Today's post:

Start Date: Jan 25, 2019
    Day 107/110 no PM (relapsed day 51, 70, 102)
    Day 8/90 consecutive no PM
    Day 110 no alcohol or caffeine
    Day 78 weight training
    Day 11 meditation

I finally made a decision about the holiday dilemma I was having: I need to go into holidays with a mind set on what I am going to do before I go. Just this morning after talking with my mom, I decided I will continue to completely abstain from alcohol and caffeine while on holidays as it is the best way for me to avoid relapse for me as well as helps me to be more loving towards everyone in my life while on holidays. Alcohol messes with the dopamine system as well (as PMO) and can make me arrogant, controlling and grumpy, none of which I want to be on holidays. It also lowers the will power by lowering inhibitions, so can make it easier to relapse. Once I start drinking, I sometimes have a tough time stopping at one or two and can easily binge and have 5 or 6 if in the right mood. Not only is alcohol a trigger, the hangover is also a trigger since I am starting to realize I self-medicate with PMO when feeling, sad, lonely, bored, hungover, etc. My 90 day challenge will be over my the time I have a beer with my son on his 19th birthday soon so I feel fine about that and will go back on the wagon afterwards. That is the only exception I am allowing myself for now. Thanks for your input and suggestions everyone. It really helped.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  10. surfdude

surfdude Fapstronaut

11. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

12. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

13. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

13/90 Lost count

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

8/90 going strong, although some major anxiety attacks due to other health concerns. Usually at two week mark I get big energy and convidence boost, as long as I get there I have more more mental reserves.

15. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Well said boy. That's the first step

Starboii and Fredi-the like this.
  17. Btai

Btai Fapstronaut

18. xmag3000

xmag3000 Fapstronaut

Day 26...:D:D
    Quote for today
    "Successful people are simply those with successful habits."
    Brian Tracy
    Have a good night everyone.

Starboii, Woahhhh and Nekkhamma like this.