1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

Thanks. I recall the HALT acronym. It describes my days nicely. I am hungry due to the fasting of Ramadan, angry because of an uncertain future, lonely..., and tired due to late nights w/community and otherwise.

2. Very much appreciated!

frequentdogwalker and The_Fisher like this.
  3. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in. I broke my fast today because it was totally messing up my sleep, which was messing up my thinking and mood. Alot has surfaced and the 9 days did me good but it was best for me to end it. I'm still sticking with no caffiene( ideally forever) and no t.v. or movies until June 4 or 5. Only movies with my 6 1/2 year old daughter. I've lost my temper pretty basd recently and had some other anger episodes. Anger has always been a problem for me and recently I've been seeing a therapist for it. Sleep deprivation brings out tghe worst in me. Happysloths mentioned the importance of it and it's so true. One day at a time. Good nig ht.

4. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

5. I am very happy to hear that you are on the right track @happysloth !

6. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=50
    Next Target is to keep adding those ones
    Day50

7. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

8. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

9. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

10. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 10

Urðr, happysloth, Boxer477 and 2 others like this.
  11. The Fifth

A productive day but not without very strong urges.

happysloth, Puretim, Boxer477 and 2 others like this.
  12. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Good for you for seeing a therapist about anger! That could possibly have a big effect by getting to the root of it or at least helping you have more awareness of the anger so you are able to catch it before you act on it.

happysloth and The_Fisher like this.
  13. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Nice work! In my experience, holding your ground against very strong urges comes with great rewards. The strong urges start to surface less and less frequently, and it strengthens your resolve and your belief in yourself. It's almost like the strong urges are thinking "I can't break this guy, what's the use even trying. I'll just go back to sleep." They will try you again from time to time, especially when a sexually stimulating experience crosses your path, but if you hold your ground on each test, they will keep retreating and only show up if invited.

Gonarth, happysloth and The_Fisher like this.
  14. its day 64 today...kind of only 300 days will left to complete this journey from tomorrow

Urðr, happysloth, Boxer477 and 2 others like this.
  15. 34 days. Feeling awful today with allergies and a splitting headache. Killing my libido totally. Should make for an easy nofap day lol.