1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Race to 90 - To the victor goes the title

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Dec 21, 2018.

1. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Good 24hrs.
    11:10pm
    6:30am

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  2. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Good 24
    2:32
    6:30

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  3. wretched

wretched Fapstronaut

No PMO - Day 58
    I have been away for a long time. It is because my father was admitted to the hospital last month and passed away in the second week of May.

Leader of ME likes this.
  4. So sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you can find comfort during this difficult time. Nice work staying strong on the PMO front. I will update the standings and send it out later today.

5. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Wretched I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

6. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Had a good 24hrs. I am really sucking it up when it comes to going to bed at good time and waking up at a new time. But that’s no reason to quite

7. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Good 24hrs. Does anyone else post here or is this group dead?

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  8. I think it’s just us @JR-62 . Some occasional visitors stop by. Nice work on getting to 17 days. How do you feel your recovery is going? Have you ever considered starting a journal on NoFap? I know this thread has been a journal of sorts for you but I keep a journal in a separate thread that really has helped me.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  9. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I thought that might be the case. Well i’m Not really at 17 days. I don’t think, if I remember right I forgot to reset it 2 weeks ago. Things are going really well for me. I mean I really have found that focusing on the 24hrs has really helped. No I haven’t started a journal yet probably because I’m afraid that the journal won’t keep or make me feel accountable. But I am willing to try it. How about you how do you feel about your experience?

10. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Good 24hrs, super proud of all that i have achieved and all that i am still becoming. PMO took years to grow into, and it is taking time to grow out of it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

Hello my good friend @Jefe Rojo I would like to join and reach 90 days with this group. I am starting from day 1 as of 15/05/2019. This means 90 days will be reached on 13/08/2019. I look forward to that date can't wait to reach it!.

primordial-saiyan and Jefe Rojo like this.
  12. Welcome @Zen Mode , I’ll include you in the standings. Best of luck to you!

13. I’m glad to hear that you’re doing well and that you’ve been making good progress. If you wouldn’t mind updating your counter so that it is accurate that makes it easier for me to keep track of where everyone is at when I update the standings.

As for my experience so far I am happy with what I’ve been able to accomplish. I’ve been on this forum for 152 days and during that time I’ve had three bad days of MO but I haven’t looked at P during this time. I’m doing WAY better than before I found this forum, that’s for sure. It helps to have accountability and support. I hope to completely rid myself of MO someday. I’m learning about myself and with each relapse I am able to learn even more. I hope once I’ve learned enough that one day I’ll be able to say that it’s been years since I last had a problem with M.

14. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Good 24 hrs. @Jefe Rojo yeah I have seen a lot of growth in myself. I know I have been on here for well over 100 days and I have had three bad days. Which has been staggering improvement for me. After years of making little to no progress I had been great to see my improvements. And the change has been spilling over into every part of my life. I regularly get in physical exercise, I eat healthy, I date a lot more, I am more myself, I laugh more, I cry more, I feel more, I am confident that each daily victory will lead to success in the future. I too see my greatest weaknesses each time I have had a weak 24hrs. For me it is my lack of sleep that weakens me. And this weakness has been my slip up every time.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  15. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Had a good 24hrs.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  16. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

17. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

18. I'd like to join :) may be busy until 5th June but after that this would be good help.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  19. Current standings:

@TorreDelOnion - 113 days
    @wretched - 65 days
    @Game4g - 31 days
    @JR-62 - 22 days
    @Jefe Rojo - 17 days
    @GuillaumeDujardin - 12 days
    @Saiyan123 - 5 days
    @T H A N O S the titan - 4 days
    @Godsent7 - 3 days
    @Zen Mode - 2 days

I hope everyone is doing well. New rule, if you haven’t posted here in 30 days you will be removed from the list :). I’ll give everyone who hasn’t posted here in 30 days a week to respond before removing them. If you are removed from the and want to rejoin, you will have to start back at zero. Just a reminder that resetting or relapsing does not remove you from the list - it just moves you to the bottom.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    primordial-saiyan likes this.
  20. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Good 24hrs

Jefe Rojo likes this.