1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Angry almost all the time. How do I deal with it?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, May 14, 2019.

1. I find myself really angry. The past week has been rough. I haven't snapped at anyone, but there's been a lot of times where I had to hold my tongue or I would've said something I would later regret. My tolerance for "BS" has been really lowered.

I know it's not about them, it's me, but I don't know how to deal with this. I've been exercising a little and trying to distract myself, but I'm still really irritable, most of the time. How do you guys deal with this? I don't want to get angry at people when they haven't really done anything wrong.

CH3RRY likes this.
  2. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I've been angry too lately. Abstaining definitely is a factor contributing to this. Getting rid of energy through physical activities is a good way to reduce your anger. If exercising only a little isn't enough, do more of it.

Sakazuki27 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

I was very angry aswell. In my opinion there is no better way to release anger than a boxing bag :) Try it, it works :)

Deleted Account and CH3RRY like this.
  4. Yeah, it's almost like being sexually frustrated. I did a little chores, a few minutes ago, and I feel better. Sitting in front of the TV just makes it worse.

Sakazuki27 and CH3RRY like this.
  5. I would love to get one! The main reason I haven't is because I live in an apartment with people below me. I don't think they'd appreciate listening to me dancing around lol. I was thinking about taking martial arts tho. There's a judo place near me. I would prefer boxing, but I don't think that's available where I live.

6. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

If you can go and check gyms in your area, sometimes they have boxing bag there.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Sakazuki27

Sakazuki27 Fapstronaut

I feel the same bro. Irritable and also a lot of suppressed emotions coming up, especially when exercising.
    I also feel sexually frustrated, I want some affection so badly but can't talk to women without shitting myself. But I think this anger is something good. We can use it to fuel our purpose. Just need to learn how to use it properly. It's like a dangerous fire inside our bodies, we need to learn to channel it to step forward. Don't suppress it, find a way to release it and try to understand why you are angry, try to feel why it can be good to be angry.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Understand on the first place why your are angry boy. Know the roots, is it a person? Is it the world? Is it yourself.
    Learn how to calm yourself with meditation. Let the anger out through phyaical activities lifting weights, boxing etc. Anger can be a tool if you know how to control it. I suggest you try that. Good luck boy