1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

101/365. I need to start checking back in more often. It's the month of Ramadan and I've been kind of just going to community events. When I am by myself I get somewhat depressed rather quickly. I'm worried about how I will handle the month ending.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    Urðr, Boxer477, Gonarth and 4 others like this.
  2. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

3. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

4. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Lost my temper with my young daughter today. I feel terrible when I think of it. She's such a sweet ,innocent little girl and I was feeling irritable fro the fast and from lack of sleep and I took it out on her. I've been practicing alot of self discipline lately but have been neglecting the key piece of my spiritual program and thats regular a.a. mtgs. Losing my temper like this is what happens when my spiritual condition is weak. I've been priding myself on how well I've been doing but not seeing myself honestly. I've been so concerned with fixing my financial situation that I put my spiritual fitness behind it and thats a recipe for no good. Recovery and spiritual growth has to be number one or the rest of my life suffers . Time to get back on track. Aaarrrgghh.

5. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

6. The Third

Changing my sleeping schedule. I now go to bed earlier before 11 rather than 1AM. However, it will take some really hard self discipline. I have been sleeping past 12AM for years engaging in pmo.

7. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 8/365

8. Day 32. Just checking in today. :emoji_whale:

9. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 114.
    When we do things we never tried before. It's called growth.
    When we do things we don't feel like it. It's called change.
    When we do things we are unwilling to do at first. It's called breakthrough.

10. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

11. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

12. its just another day another success in the kitty...day 62/365

13. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

102/365. Lately I have been really bored as I am not doing much other than surfing the net. I almost relapsed by telling myself what's the point. I have just been somewhat of a mess lately in the sense that I feel purposeless. I realize that although physically I am "sober", psychologically I am still addicted. I have unrealistic narratives that go through my head, even if they are not necessarily "R rated". Another contributing factor would be my sleep. I have been going to sleep much later than I probably should be. It is scary how I almost convinced myself that 3 something months meant nothing and I was nearly ready to throw it away for a meaningless bit of pleasure.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  14. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

15. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

16. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Another day one day at a time.