1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Show me researched evidence that semen retention is beneficial?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Tankus, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Pureplecity

Pureplecity Fapstronaut

Why do you need somebody to tell you the benifits. Do it yourself and find out.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    Coldplayer likes this.
  2. To the original poster of the thread, I don't think that the science of today has fully study human sexual reaction between two people. I think what you need to do is some personal studying between you and yourself. You don't need others to tell you how certain stuff effects one person. Just study yourself and see where it can take you.

Pureplecity likes this.
  3. SeekingMyWay2

SeekingMyWay2 Fapstronaut

No Orgasm = No disturbed Dopamine-Testosterone-Serotonin rise and no prolactin hijacking other hormones, thus people subconsciously feeling your High Serotonin-Testosterone-Dopamine personality and it is also what causes the "retentioner's spark", that makes your eyes, hair, skin and posture look confident, healthy and unbreakable.

4. Tankus

Tankus Fapstronaut

Lot's of anecdotal accounts but I'm yet to see some good links. I definitely think retaining semen to an extent is good but I think after a month or so it might be healthy to expel it. It also interest me that, if there are so many benefits like you are claiming, do we just lose those benefits when we want to have children?

jabalv likes this.
  5. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

By your reasoning, lack of scientific evidence (i.e. of human knowledge) equates to non-existence. Did gravity not exist 400 years ago just because Newton had not brought it into the realm of human knowledge?
    Lack of evidence is not evidence of lack.

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

By that logic, Santa exists too.

7. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

You obviously didn't follow. I'm pointing out your inaccuracy that just because there is no evidence at the present time does not mean something does not exist. If you don't see the difference between that and whether Santa exists then your logic clearly belongs in Lala land.

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Well, you do make sense. But until then, and as a person who is 160 days in, I can say I haven't experienced any kind of benefit since I started.