1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Checking in boys @komodoro @Saiyan123

Waiting to drink some tiger blood! It’s gonna be greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!

komodoro and primordial-saiyan like this.
  2. DaniSuper

DaniSuper Fapstronaut

Checking in on Day -5 , first day of Ramadan went well and had a really busy day so didn't have enough time to think wrong. Hoping to continue throughout Ramadan, praying for guidance as well.

3. Hey @Coolyorky and @CoolBuddy7 ...

[​IMG]

Let us have an honorable combat, may you two have the strength to fight and honor if you shall lose, i will be watching your counter, but i won't be here all the time to check in. Hope we can learn a lot during this streak. Good luck warriors.

[​IMG]

Don't let your guard down at any time, at least... try to dust off my blades a little bit will ya?! Here i go!

4. awesome :0

5. I'll pray for you, remember me in your prayers also.

CoolBuddy7 and Hardcandy like this.
  6. JLID10

JLID10 Fapstronaut

Day 1. Hoping to get to 30 days this time. Good luck @TomCrusader

Hardcandy and primordial-saiyan like this.
  7. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

@CoolBuddy7 I feel like you are walking in the same shoe as mine. This is what happened to me. I was very passionate about computer science. But I was a crazy procrastinator, due to my laziness I wasn't able to crack the entrance exam. My family didn't agree with me on my idea of dropping a year and preparing for it. I end up taking admission in a generic engineering college with computer science in my hometown. I was very naive in the beginning, I perceived reality there. The subject that we are going for requires self-work. Teachers will mostly teach the syllabus, I learned most of the things from the internet. You have to master this field all by yourself. The Internet is filled with resources, There are websites who will teach you personally and later give you certificates too. You'll need a high appetite to learn various programming languages. In short top colleges will sure give you big opportunities and placement but at the end of the day, it's your hard work that matters the most. And remember that cliche, "Where there's a will there's a way."
    I hope you get your desired college in next attempt. Best of luck.

8. Thank you for the information. Is it only water fast? Or some kind of vegan way?

9. Today imma put an answer here. Not a question. Do not attend multiple threads. Rather like 1 or at most 2. Come there. Be in this community. To much threads, stick you in this not real world. Concentrate. For example I am coming only here. When I got the time and intention to. I feel good here. With you. There is no need to go to multiple threads and in such way to exhaust your mind.

10. I'm in, @BeastBoyBalling let's team up finally!! I will have to update my counter though since I watched some P-sub pics on Monday so it was not a clean day. Not good. Three days in a row cluttering my mind again with all this crap. But I will rise, let's do it people! Best of luck my sister @Freedom_lover and @Pizzapowa (take good care of my sister and support her or I'll get at you hahaha :D)

11. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

12. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hello brother! Also an Orthodox Christian here... Believe me, read the bible and begin with the New Testament. Our Lord Jesus help you like the apostles and prophets and martyrs! May God bless us all brothers. "When u wanna see how far the love can go then just look at the Cross"!

13. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@OscarMN Checking in again. How's it going?

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  14. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

Checking in
    We'll see about that :D

15. got massive urges right now and I'm pretty close starting to edge. Trying to get my act together, reading my journals and try to meditate

Alex_Al and primordial-saiyan like this.
  16. Fuck man I relapsed. I'm so disappointedright now.

@Saiyan123 I'll get back at you in a week when I'm on day 7 before fighting another battle.

17. i want to learn programming to build an app, you got any recommendations? And python in general. @CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 and komodoro like this.
  18. identify trigger and delete trigger. Restricting access to P will make M less likely to happen.

Alex_Al, CoolBuddy7 and komodoro like this.
  19. gone unactive I'll put you in a duel with @JLID10

CoolBuddy7 likes this.