1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by cucumbro, Oct 9, 2018.

1. romlel

romlel Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hello guys,

It's a topic I m interesed in and have experienced a bit : I would advise to clear tensions and energy blockage in your body before circulating sexual energy like, this.
    Our sexual energy is really potent and important, I m for semen retention but not to ignore our penis. There is some gentle and easy qi gong on balancing your sexual polarity and energy (not sure it's the right wording in english^^) out there : )

Hey Grey, What is jhana?

2. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

Its one name by one tradition which points to a milestone in progress of and stages of concentration. Theres multiple, when singular usually the first one is reffered to as they sort of come one by one in training, altough when good one can quickly enter in any, skipping the those before it.

First you focus theres 10,000 objects. Then a modern word stage called access concentration is when theres you and object only. You might still know surrounding noise and such but the absorption is so real it doesnt distract you. You need to go through it to know what this means. Further up in jhana theres only object. The first jhana is easy to recognise as bliss is contained with it. Something like all your body excreeting dopamine. As you can imagine both of these are hard states of concentration, whole body that is.

Altough if you google it will states of absorption; long story short, you cannot concentrate. The mind only gets absorbed. Stay one pointed and the mind becomes absorbed by itself. Paying attention or thought are just absorbing a little into them. Because the mind is always on. Like a laser and fire. Fire cannot be concentrated, only focused/absorbed; it is always concentrated...more like concentration is speed and absorption is acceleration.

romlel and Elzapadelagente like this.
  3. Bon-Bon XO

Bon-Bon XO Fapstronaut

No, I've looked into them, and done them, they're not dangerous!

4. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

Would you mind telling a little bit more about what you've done and how you went about to learn it? I'm curious.

5. Bon-Bon XO

Bon-Bon XO Fapstronaut

EpsilonDelta likes this.
  6. Bon-Bon XO

Bon-Bon XO Fapstronaut

This man's name is Jonathon White, he is a professional tantra teacher, if you want, check out the other things on his channel as well!

EpsilonDelta likes this.
  7. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing, I've actually been looking around a bit on his channel lately. Will check out the videos you linked!

8. Bon-Bon XO

Bon-Bon XO Fapstronaut

Congrats on 2 weeks No PMO! Wow dude! Keep it up!!!

EpsilonDelta likes this.