1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Day 16 of no pmo challenge sorry @Saiyan123 I couldn't update consistently because of the situation and I'm very busy because of final exam next month

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. Pizzapowa

Pizzapowa Fapstronaut

I will help you if you will need, not only guys in this duel but all nofappers can ask me anything!! I stopped writing my diary because I really have lot of very important things to do actually and I can't dedicate it any time. I will restart writing it ASAP

3. Black Duke

Black Duke Fapstronaut

4. Tincho

Tincho Fapstronaut

Hi poeple,
    I would like to challenge someone but not only with no PMO, what is already a big Challenge. But someone that has a self reliant project wright now and would like to improve his work rithm. It will definitly have to do with No PMO too but also with self improvement. We will count pomodoro clocks/day and will have a list of objectives per week to complete. I don't know just an Idea. I have to do my master thesis and I am being very slow with that. At the end, the one that wiull have the more objectives done each week will win.

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  5. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Same here Brother, but the difference is that I was trying for the best Computer Science University in my Country. I had a chance to crack that exam, but, I couldn’t due to my laziness and overconfidence on my Skills. I was being coy about life. I Guess I am punished in the correct way for that mistake I did !

Yeah Brother, I believe that there is a greater path paved for me. Just like how Beast said that, it doesn’t matter where I learn and all that ? What matters is what I am made of !! I believe that I can do it no matter where I go to !

Yeah, I have sometimes thought about all of that brother. I mean, I will still somehow manage a way to pray to god Everyday with my fullest sincerity. I Guess that’s something I have stopped being so serious about. Like I am not so serious when I am praying to god. I just ask him stuff I need and thank him for what he had given me, but sometimes I am confused as to what I am even doing.. So, during all of that time, I just ask him to give me whatever I deserve, and I don’ do that very seriously; in a way it’s supposed to be done.

I want to help as much people as possible in life before it’s time for my last breath. I feel like I could connect with god in that way, you know, helping him defend my brothers and sisters around the world. Anyways, I don’t think it’s all about money. The reason as to why I was talking about dropping off is because, I am really interested in Computers. So I thought the best of it all would be taught in the best university with the best equipments by the best possibly available staff. But, as others told me, it was a blind story I believed.

I can very well relate to a lot of things you’ve said in this post Brother. Thank you for this. Thank you everyone for all of the positive responses.

No, Brother. Thank “you”. We were just there for you. You had to do it all, and although it’s a collective victory for all of us, you still deserve all the credits. Congratulations on reaching Day 60. It is a very big achievement as far as I am concerned, but, we all know that you can go even longer distances brother. Wish you the very best in the journey ahead.

I will pray for you too Brother. Don’t worry, your two months streak would become, a one year streak, and would become a two year streak and so on... So come on Brother, you got this !

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  6. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Good luck on your duel Brother @Jonny1992 .May the best warrior win.

I think @Jonny1992 can do this, he is determined to go far this time. He is a really cool person, as far as I know. I wish you all the very best in winning this duel @Jonny1992 , and I also wish @Bigftninja the very best in winning this.

I will pray for you Brother, and I wish you all the very best to clear your finals with flying colours !! Good luck Brother !

You can duel here with a partner mainly focussing on quitting PMO, but about everything else, maybe look up, @BeastBoyBalling ’s “May Challenge Thread”. It’s related to what you’re seeking to find in. I hope you achieve your goals, I wish you the best. Hope to see you in a duel here soon.

7. All of you are doing amazing job. The fact that you want to quit itself is enough. I saw my brother muslim is doing Ramadan and crazy good job. I wanna share that a bought a Christian cross to my wrist. I haven't read the Bible. It depresses me, but one day, with God I will. Just to see what it is. I am in the orthodox tradition, so many will find offensive this but I wanna share it. The pope is clearly not a pure person, you may know it. I just feel it in my heart. That is my religion in general, to feel it inside. So I smell a rat there. I brought the cross to my wrist to symbolise the endurance of my character. Imma brought another one if I continiue doing well with my goals. I broke all of them. But I still close to them. Ahh. I didn't broke the sexual content only I think hahahaha and Study law. But I keep other goals as close as possible. The most important part is to not push yourself. Let it flow. Let it happen.

8. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

I cant give you a like cause i reached the limit today. I did not know that.

Thabk you for your motivation.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  9. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Well, I had to learn this, by experiencing the consequences of my actions ...

10. you've come far and especially recently considering you've had urges. Proven to be a fine warrior no matter what but I want you to destroy this, don't stop ever use the momentum to go forward to destroy the habit and win always against the duels of life.

CoolBuddy7 and Alex_Al like this.
  11. Well I got in to the uni highly regarded for physics and I should progress onto the course next year, I can tell you it's more name of the university than what's actually here.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  12. And We had certainly given Abraham his sound judgement before, and We were of him well-Knowing
    When he said to his father and his people, "What are these statues to which you are devoted?"
    They said, "We found our fathers worshippers of them."
    He said, "You were certainly, you and your fathers, in manifest error."
    They said, "Have you come to us with truth, or are you of those who jest?"
    He said, "[No], rather, your Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth who created them, and I, to that, am of those who testify.
    And [I swear] by Allah, I will surely plan against your idols after you have turned and gone away."
    So he made them into fragments, except a large one among them, that they might return to it [and question].
    They said, "Who has done this to our gods? Indeed, he is of the wrongdoers."
    They said, "We heard a young man mention them who is called Abraham."
    They said, "Then bring him before the eyes of the people that they may testify."
    They said, "Have you done this to our gods, O Abraham?"
    He said, "Rather, this - the largest of them - did it, so ask them, if they should [be able to] speak."
    So they returned to [blaming] themselves and said [to each other], "Indeed, you are the wrongdoers."
    Then they reversed themselves, [saying], "You have already known that these do not speak!"
    He said, "Then do you worship instead of Allah that which does not benefit you at all or harm you?
    Uff to you (a word of disrespect) and to what you worship instead of Allah . Then will you not use reason?"
    They said, "Burn him and support your gods - if you are to act."
    Allah said, "O fire, be coolness and safety upon Abraham."
    And they intended for him harm, but We made them the greatest losers.

Surah al-Anbiya (21:51-70) Read more from the primary source (quran) not websites on Islam just from the Book of Allah he sent down himself https://quran.com/21. Talks also about corruption of previous revelations sent down, read it for yourself if you want and for explanation of verses refer to https://www.qtafsir.com/

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  13. It is a month long brother, fast from sunrise till sunset. Not just food but bad thoughts, words, anger, arguing and fighting anyone. It is the month in which the quran was revealed.

The month of Ramaḍān is one in which the Qurʾān was sent down as guidance to mankind, with manifest proofs of guidance and the Criterion. So let those of you who witness it fast [in] it, and as for someone who is sick or on a journey, let it be a [similar] number of other days. Allah desires ease for you, and He does not desire hardship for you, and so that you may complete the number, and magnify Allah for guiding you, and that you may give thanks.
    When My servants ask you about Me, [tell them that] I am indeed nearmost. I answer the supplicant’s call when he calls Me. So let them respond to Me, and let them have faith in Me, so that they may fare rightly.

- Surah al-Baqarah (2:185-186) http://al-quran.info/#2 (alternate good translation)

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Any of you has a father who drinks at night and talks shit to you for no reason??

16. AncestralWarrior

AncestralWarrior Fapstronaut

I fell, again. You truly deserve the victory this time.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  17. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

18. IF YOU RELAPSE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF BEING PLACED IN A DUEL, CONSIDER YOURSELF IN THE SAME DUEL UNTIL YOU LAST MORE THAN 3 DAYS. IF YOU KEEP RELAPSING I WILL PUT YOU ON Warriors not available UNTIL YOU MANAGE 3 DAYS.

YOU NEED TO KEEP FIGHTING, I WAS STUCK ON 1/2 DAYS FOR A YEAR AND IT WAS A MIX OF THINKING I WAS TRYING BUT NOT GIVING MY EVERYTHING AND NOT DEALING WITH TRIGGERS. DELETE INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE. FIND YOUR TRIGGER WHATEVER IT IS AND AVOID IT.

Hardcandy, CoolBuddy7 and JLID10 like this.
  19. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Helluavaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

komodoro likes this.